匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請文法高手幫我改文法喔 謝謝

I disagree with that playing games teach us about life because real life is stricter and more complicated than playing games. People should learn lives from their real experiences. Playing games cannot give objective notions for people.

I hope I can institute a theme park for poorer because never have they been there. It can fulfill my dream. It can be an attractive.

I agree with that watching TV is bad for children because it harmful their eyes. Children do not ration their time very well. Some programs are not suitable for them.

Cattle are the most important animal in my country because of many paddy fields in here. Cattle stand at the forefront of milk productions. Cattle can be raised for steaks.

I will give an animal to assist a child develop because children can be a person with a lot of patient. Then, they might become more independent. Children can be training to have a sense of responsibility.

I believe that students should be given several short vacations every year because one long vacation might make them lazy. Students can take a rest shortly and temporarily. Students can use the short holidays to discuss their homework with their peers.

I prefer to live in a modern apartment building because of the convenient transportation. Moreover, the public security is better than living in a traditional house. Furthermore, a modern apartment building might have an attached kindergarten.

深山高手們 別再幫我改寫句子 我只想知道文法有沒有錯謝謝您(非常謝謝您)

麻煩文法有錯的地方幫我大寫或HIGHLIGHT起來

( 有錯請簡單告訴我為什麼就好)

已更新項目:

I think that advertising tell us about new products that may improve our lives because new products which improve our lives can stimulate consumption. People chase down a convenient life as time goes by. Moreover, people have a sense of curiosity to buying new products.

2 個已更新項目:

I prefer to spend free time indoor because of averting traffic jam. The weather is too hot and I do not need to spend much money.

3 個已更新項目:

I hope that my school can advocate and hold non-smoking activities because smoking is harmful students’ hearts and lungs. A lot of students might smoke on the campus. School stands at the forefront of limiting students to smoke.

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

修正如下,請參考(括符內為修正之部分):

I disagree (with 去除,如I disagree with you or someone 才用with,子句加that) that playing games (will) teach us (anything) about life (,) because real life is stricter and more complicated than playing games. People should (learn from) their (lives) experiences. Playing games cannot give objective notions (to) people.

I hope I can (construct, 實體物的建造應使用construct) a theme park for (the poor, the 加 形容詞表這類的群體,如the rich 富人們) because (we had )never have (them 應使用受格) been there. It can fulfill my dream and can be an attractive (scenic spot).

I agree (with去除) that watching TV is (not only) harmful (to) (childrens’) eyes, (but also) children ( can) not (distribute) their time very well, and some programs are not suitable for them.

Cattle are the most important animal in my country because (there are) many paddy fields in here, (which 使用非限定關係代名詞,以減少使用cattle一字) (offer the majority of ) milk production(s 去除) (, and offer beef products also).

I will give (a pet like dog or cat) to assist (childrens' personality development) , that will (make them a person of patience, 請自行查閱make或使役動詞之用法), (more independent)(, and will )have a sense of responsibility.

I believe that students should be given several short vacations every year (instead of ) (a long one) , (because long vacation will make students indulge in entertainments ,and eacj short vacation is long enough for them to take a rest or discuss homeworks with peers.)

I prefer to live in a modern apartment building because (it always possess convenient equipments like elevator). (and) (its) public security is better than (a traditional department). Furthermore, a modern apartment building might (attached a kindergarten).

未說明處為改寫部分,請對照原翻譯。

修改未完下半部待續。

另先請問補充資料之第一段,關於廣告及新產品,全段先講到廣告,後均是談產品,請釐清全段重點是在說廣告帶人們產品訊息的好處,還是在說新產品很好用,如果只是說新產品很好用,全段意義為何?新產品好用、可增加銷量並非新聞。

2008-09-01 17:49:37 補充:

I think that (an) advertising (can) tell(s) us about new products (which, that 也可以) may improve our lives (and, 原句此處重複 improve our lives這句話,應簡化) can stimulate consumption.

2008-09-01 17:56:32 補充:

People (always) chase (down去除,chase down 是找出的意思,此處應指追逐) convenient (lives, 因people 指大眾,是複數) (as time goes by以前面之always取代較順及通俗). Moreover, people (like to give new products a try,原句 to 應加原形動詞buy , 而有好奇心買新產品似乎沒有試用新產品來得表達完整).

2008-09-01 18:01:17 補充:

I prefer to spend free time indoor because of (averting去除,直接列出後面各項即可) traffic jam,( hot weather) and I (can save some of my daily expenditure, 如寫I do not need to spend much money, 我不必花很多錢,那意思是仍需花some money, 不是很正確).

2008-09-01 18:09:55 補充:

I hope that my school can (strictly perform, 禁煙的規定是既有的,只要嚴格執行即可) non-smoking activities because smoking is harmful (for) students’ hearts and lungs.

2008-09-01 18:11:30 補充:

此段前之數段放於"意見欄)內

(as many, 如此語意上才會銜接上句) students (might去除,是事實就不必使用might字) smoke on (the去除) campus. School (should) stands at the forefront of (banning, 直接就禁止了吧) students (smoking).

2008-09-01 18:14:03 補充:

對不起, 因此軟體接收文字似有點問題,中間段文字它一直顯示「參數錯誤」,我只得放於"意見欄'"內。

• 1 0 年前

http://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/question/question?qi...

這位大大

我從來沒刪除過文章 雖然您的方式 不是我想要的

可是因為您的用心 我還是把點數給您了

您是我的良師 大家都是 所以雖然我使用匿名發問

可是 我還是有良心的學生 虛心授教

也希望將來有機會您還是可以 把您的長處

教導 給 需要的人唷

謝謝您花您寶貴的時間 教導我 謝謝^^

• 1 0 年前

你說大家都不願回答匿名者的提問,我却發現你把我用心的回答刪掉了。

我本來想抽空照你的意思修改你的文法,卻像白癡一樣找了半天找不著,

英文不只文法重要,usage 也很重要,你這樣做我很難過!

2008-09-02 22:37:58 補充:

sorry 我誤會你了

我前一陣想多搜尋蘇麗文的報導,結果搜到有人以蘇麗文為榜樣想請人幫他中翻英,於是第一次接觸了 Kimo 知識+

現在我還不太會用,至少不太會找我曾visit過的 page.抱歉!

不過最想跟你說的是,你學習的精神超佳,英文也比我在你這個年齡時好,可是我以前也是只重文法,現在我對usage感觸特別深,覺得國外小孩先學usage, 所以文法變得不是問題了。 與你共勉!

rogeryy@gmail.com

• FT
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

建議你用中文寫一遍,大家就知道如何幫你了

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。