CHIEH 發問時間: 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 0 年前

請幫我用英文翻譯這幾句介紹

我的個性樂觀隨和,朋友眼中的我是個好脾氣的人,所以我不太會與人衝突,都以事情圓滿為主,優點是細心,無論做什麼事我都會仔細檢查是否有做錯,儘量將自己的錯誤降到最低。

高職的時候也參與了服務性的社團擔任活動長,協助學校活動的執行。

我的社會歷練不是很多,但是我是肯努力的人,未來希望能進修讀研究所並加強自己的語文能力。

2 個解答

評分
  • Derek
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我的個性樂觀隨和,朋友眼中的我是個好脾氣的人,所以我不太會與人衝突,都以事情圓滿為主,優點是細心,無論做什麼事我都會仔細檢查是否有做錯,儘量將自己的錯誤降到最低。

My personality is optimistic and friendly, in the friend's eyes of I am a good-tempered person, so I not too will and others' conflict, all with thing successfully is lord, advantage is elaboration, no matter do what matter I will cautiously check whether have already done amiss, as far as possible decline own mistake to lowest.

高職的時候也參與了服務性的社團擔任活動長,協助學校活動的執行。

Senior high vocational school of time also participated in the association of service to hold the post of an activity long, help activity in the school of performance.

我的社會歷練不是很多,但是我是肯努力的人,未來希望能進修讀研究所並加強自己的語文能力。

My social experience and training isn't a lot of, but I am the person who be willing to make great effort and will hope to study to read an institute and strengthen his/her own language proficiency in the future.

翻譯網站:譯言堂

• 1 0 年前

如下

Individual character of me the the optimistic amiable,in friend eyes I for pieces of people of temper not fine, so I will not all rely mainly on the fact that the thing is satisfactory with people's conflict very much, the advantage is careful, no matter what is made I can check carefully whether to do wrong or not , it is lowest to try one's best to bring one's own mistake down to. The corporation participating in the service too at the time of the professorship holds the activity long, help the execution of the school activity. It is not a lot of that my societies goes through and tempers, but I am the person agreeing hard , hope to receive a training and study in the research institute and strengthen one's own Chinese ability in the future.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。