Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

萌萌 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文翻譯.英文高手幫幫忙

英文翻譯~用簡單的文法單字就可以謝意

老師好

我叫fish 因為我中文名最後一個音很像

畢業於**大學資訊管理系.線上遊戲公司工作已有5年之久.

擔任**一職.負責的工作有.

個人電腦維護.線上遊戲監控.故障異常排除.系統網路安全管理.

未來的研究方向

因服務與線上遊戲公司.讓我接觸到.上遊戲社群.對網路社群.充滿興趣.

而學校開設的課程讓我有極大的興趣.

可以滿足對知識的需求。

.介由再進修可讓我能在快速變遷的資訊時代中學有所用。

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Hello, teacher (professor):

My name is fish because it sounds like my Chinese name. I graduated from xx University with an Information Management major. I have been working at an online gaming company for five years as a/an xx. I am responsible for PC maintenance, online gaming monitor and system security management.

Because of my work experience, I am interested in learning more about online gaming clubs and online forums. Your program matches my interest and I am sure that with an advanced degree in your program, I'll be able to apply what I learn from school to work in this ever changing technology era.

參考資料: me
  • 6 年前

我在這裡推薦一下~~

金滿意電腦維修|大台北電腦維修|各式電腦問題|網路問題|電腦組裝零件採購

★零件採購★電腦重灌★電腦問題★筆電維修★

→他們會很快解決你的問題 也可以免費諮詢喔!

→大台北地區都可以到府收送喔!評價很高。。有需要可以打電話詢問

電話:02-29405818 ~ 或者加LINE~直接線上詢問 ID:gmepc168

地址:新北市中和區捷運路8號9樓 (南勢角捷運站上面而以,好停車好找方便)

希望能幫到你.....

官方部落格:http://pcfix.gmepc.tw/

• 1 0 年前

I am called fish picture very because of sound of the last of my Chinese name

Graduate on **The information management of the university is. The on-line game company works for 5 years.

Serve as **A job. Responsible work yes.

The PC maintains. The on-line game is controlled. The trouble is unusually got rid of. Safety management of the systematic network.

Future research direction

Because serve and the on-line game company. Let me touch. Go to the game community. To the network community. Full of interests.

And course which the school offers lets me have a great interest.

Can meet the demand for knowledge.

. Lie between, receive a training of, can let me can gear the study to practical use in information age not changing fast again.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。