haojen 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

應徵國貿工作的 英文自傳 請高手指教

我這樣的英文自傳ok嘛?.我文法很差

請文法 或英文強的 修改跟指教..謝謝

我想應徵國貿助的工作..可以強調些什麼嘛?

My name is xxx, I am 24 years old. I have positive work attitude and ability to work independently, mature and resourceful. I am to be willing work under high pressure with pleasant and careful attitude.

I am graduated from National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology at June 2006. My major is Department of Information Management. Throughout my academic career, I became a member of badminton team to join in nationwide games. In 2005, I am the school’s representative to took part in the contest that held by Ministry of Education. Moreover, I had not only obtained certificates about computer software skill and English, but also taken part in various societies.

I had the experience of Equipment Engineer Assistant, manage and maintain computer equipments. I made a study of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) in my case study. And I competed in contests such as Case Solving Competition and also participated in the project of National Science Council. Through that I studied to the ability of coordination and enjoy the team spirit.

Before military training, I worked as a retail sale person for Watsons from 2006 to 2007, I am diligent in my work that qualified me for a promotion. During the period which I had learnt good presentation and communication skills. This will has great influence on working achievement.

I am quite sure about myself and always persisting in carrying out my plan of future. I have high interested in this position. I believe I accord with the request of the profession .If I can get the job, I will do the best of my ability, thanks.

已更新項目:

好慘= ="

要重寫是因為整個不順?

還是文法不對?

還是看不出這是自傳呢?

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My name is xxx. I am 24 years old. I have positive work attitude andthe ability to work independently. I will bewilling work under high pressure with a pleasant and careful attitude.

Iam graduated from National Kaohsiung First University of Science andTechnology in June 2006. I majored in InformationManagement. Throughout my academic career, I was a member ofbadminton team participating in nationwide games. In 2005, I am the school’srepresentative to take part in the contest that was held by Ministry ofEducation. Moreover, I had not only obtained certificates forcomputer software skill and English, but also taken part in varioussocieties.

I had the experience of being an Equipment EngineerAssistant. My duty was to manage and maintain computer equipments. I made a study ofRadio Frequency Identification (RFID) in my case study. In addition, I competedin contests such as Case Solving Competition and also participated inthe project of National Science Council. During the competition, I learned the value of teamwork.

Beforemilitary training, I worked as a retail sale person for Watsons from2006 to 2007, I am diligent in my work and such attitude qualified me for apromotion. During this period, I learned how to communicate and present well .

I have high interested inthis position believe that my qualification suits with the request of the profession. Thank you for your time and consideration.

我只是稍為改一下而已.只不過我覺的你的自傳要重寫

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/brownie1025 -> 我的網站有關英文的你可以看一下

2008-09-08 03:06:33 補充:

要重寫是因為你自傳裡沒有用你的工作經驗來表達你為什麼會"有團隊精神",或是"有很強的刻苦耐勞能力".

例如說,你可以舉例你在某一個project跟別人起衝突...然後合好的例子

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 呆子
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

My name is xxx and I am 24 years old. to work independently is my basic attitude. I can carry out my job under highly pressure.

I am graduated from National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology on June 2006 and major at Information Management. during the period of the academy, I joined badminton team and competed in national games. Moreover, I had not only obtained certificates of computer software and English, but also taken part in various society activity .

I had experienced on Equipment Engineer Assistant and maintained computers . I also made a study of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) . to compete in contests such as Case Solving Competition and participate in the project of National Science Council is my unforgetable memory. the best achievement from those working experience is how to cooperate with others and cultivate the team-work concept.

Before military service, I worked as a retail salesman for Watsons from 2006 to 2007, I was qualified and promoted because of my accomplishment. from that I had learnt how to present my thinking and communicate with my colleagues .

I am confident with my ability and have the courage to overcome any difficulty in the coming future. I have interest on this position as a sales representative. I believe that I definitely meet your requirement .If I am hired, I will do the best by all means.*****

2008-09-08 10:21:25 補充:

1.與本工作無關的經歷可刪除,例如during the period of the academy, I joined badminton team and competed in national games. Moreover, I had not only obtained certificates of computer software and English, but also taken part in various society activity *****

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多求職、求學中英自傳、中英自我介紹、履歷表等的中英範例,還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

有很多面試技巧和相關文章你可以參考看看

參考資料: 很實用的求職、翻譯、面試部落格
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。