promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請好心又專業的人,幫我修改一下一小段英文翻譯

面試要一小段自我介紹,我自已查資料翻譯,但怕面試說出來時,不夠口語化,不流暢。

麻煩幫我訂正修改。謝謝囉。

我的名子叫Nicole,今年24歲,我的專長是文書處理,能夠獨立工作、思想成熟、應變能力強,雖然我的英文能力不是很好,但若能加入貴公司,我會積極繼並且努力進修我的英文,希望有機會能和貴公司一起學習成長。

MY name is Nicole,24 years old,My specialty is document handling,Abilit to work independently,mature and resourceful.Although my English is not very good, If can join your company,I am determined to continue my English-learning,I look forward to growing up with the company and devote myself to my job

我希望是人工幫我翻譯,謝謝囉

感恩。

2 個解答

評分
  • 伯伯
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My name is Nicole, I am 24 years old. My specialty is in document handling. I am capable to work independently, and is mature in thinking and is also resourceful. My English is not as good as expected, but if I can join your company, I will be determined to continue and improve my English-learning. I look forward for the oppertunity to grow with the company and devote my knowledge to my job.

要注意的是標點符號的運用

意近的就用逗號

如果要講另外一件事的話就用句號

多練習就可以了

參考資料:
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 老二
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

我的名子叫Nicole,今年24歲。

My name is Nicole. I am 24 years old.

我的專長是文書處理,能夠獨立工作、思想成熟、應變能力強

My specialty is handling paper work. I can get the job done independently. My thought is mature and I'm always ready for surprises.

雖然我的英文能力不是很好,但若能加入貴公司,我會積極繼並且努力進修我的英文。

Although my English is not very good, I will keep on learning and work hard to improve it if I can join your company.

希望有機會能和貴公司一起學習成長。

I hope that I can have the chance to learn and grow in your company.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。