Shixin 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

求此問與答的英文英翻中?

有人可以幫我翻譯下面那一大段英文嗎XDD

我需要真正懂英文的@_@

那是美國一組明星在他們網站的Q&A

不過去翻譯網站翻的看的不太懂XD

就尋求高手啦XDD

裡面的"Aly" "AJ"是人名"Aly&AJ"是團名

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angie from Kent, OH - Aly I love your hair and how it's curly but not to frizzy...

Q: Aly I love your hair and how it's curly but not to frizzy. And I have naturally curly hair but it's like really frizzy. What do you use in your hair to make it not frizzy?

A: Thanks, that's really sweet. I use Redken shampoo & conditioner. As well as sea salt spray by g.h.d. I usually scrunch my hair while I'm blow drying by using a diffuser on the end of the dryer. I go over the top of my head with a small barreled curling iron, then run my hands through it.

Brittany from Kenner, LA - Has it become more challenging for you guys to make genuine friends...

Q: Has it become more challenging for you guys to make genuine friends since you’ve become more well known? Would you ever consider befriending a fan?

A: It's more of a challenge when you can't tell who's using you & who's not. Thankfully we've met some really cool people that we know we can trust. Sure we'd befriend a fan, we meet a lot of cool people all over the world. Just because their fans doesn't mean we can't hang.

Carli from Green Cove Springs, IL - Hey Aly and AJ, i write a lot of lyrics and i play the guitar...

Q: Hey Aly and AJ, i write a lot of lyrics and i play the guitar but i have a hard time putting lyrics and music together. What helps you guys when you write a new song?

A: Honestly, it's really hard to explain but it usually starts from a lyric line that we work around & collaborate on. From there we start to build the music around the melody of the lyrics. Being open minded is the best way to accomplish writing a great song!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

已更新項目:

Danielle from Carbondale, IL - Hey Aly and AJ lately I've noticed you guys have tattoos on your arms...

2 個已更新項目:

Q: Hey Aly and AJ lately I've noticed you guys have tattoos on your arms. My question is if they are real or not? The reason I'm asking this is because, in one picture AJ has it and in the other picture she dosen't. Well thanks for your time. And hope to hear from you guys soon!!!!!!!!

3 個已更新項目:

A: The tattoos were henna, totally fake. Haha. Got them done in Hampton Beach on the road. Looking forward to getting real ones in the near future

4 個已更新項目:

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

從Kent來的Angie問

Q: 歐~ Aly 我愛你的頭髮, 為什麼它們捲捲的但是不會毛毛的. 而我有自然捲但是很毛躁. 你都是用什麼產品?

A: 謝謝, 這真是很溫柔. 我都用Redken的洗髮精和潤絲精. 還有g.h.d的海鹽噴液 . 我通常都會用那種出風口有擴大的吹風機一邊吹乾一邊揉頭髮. 然後我會用小的捲髮器從頭頂把頭髮用捲

從Kenner,LA來的Brittany問:

Q: 對你們來說,成名後交真心的朋友會不會變得比較困難? 你們會考慮和粉絲交朋友嗎?

A: 當你不知道誰在利用你或誰不是就變得比較困難. 很感謝我們都遇到了一些可以信任好人. 當然我們會和粉絲當朋友, 我們在世界各地都碰到些很酷的人. 他們雖然是粉絲並不代表我們不能當朋友.

從Green Cove Springs來的Carli問

Q: 嘿Aly和AJ, 我寫很多歌詞和談吉他但是要把歌詞和曲子放在一起很難. 你們寫歌時, 是什麼幫助你們?

A: 說實在, 這很難解釋但是通常都是從一段歌詞然後從那發揮.從那我們開始從歌詞間造出音樂. 放開心胸是完成一首好歌最好的方式.

4. 從Carbondale來的Danielle問

Q: 嘿 Aly和AJ, 最近我發現你們的手臂上有刺青. 我的問題是他們是真的嗎? 我會這樣問是因為, 有張照片AJ有但是令一張她卻沒有. 謝謝你的時間. 希望盡快就能有你們的回應!!!!

A: 那個刺青是染上去的, 完全是假的. 哈哈. 我在Hampton Beach的路邊用的. 很期待之後會用一個真的刺青.

希望這樣你看得懂摟...

:)

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。