victoria0201 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

救命啊~誰幫我看這個英文故事有沒有什麼文法問題或可以改用字

(P1) It was a dark, dark night. Everything was so quiet. Mom was not at home. I was alone at home with my dog. When I turned on the TV, there was only white noise. (P2) I was surprised at that. Suddenly, there was a power cut. The house went entirely dark. My dog began to bark as loud as it could. Then I heard a strange noise coming from my room. I was scared and my heart was beating hard. Finally, I decided to follow the sound and went into the room. (P3)When I walked into the room, I saw something behind the window. "What was that? Was that a ghost?" I thought. (P4)“What can I do? Should I find a ghost hunter?” (P5)“Perhaps it’s not a ghost. It’s a vampire.”(P6)“What can I do? Should I wear a cross or should I take out garlic?” (P7)“If it’s not a vampire, then what could it be?” “Is it a monster?” I guessed. (P8)“What can I do? Should I throw beans to drive away the monster like the Japanese do?”

(P9)“If it’s not a monster, then what could it be?”“Is it a mummy?”(P10)“What can I do? Should I unwind the bandages?” (P11)“Perhaps I should go to Hsingtien Temple to drive away the ghosts.”

(P12)I decided to bring myself to open the window. When I approached the window more and more closely, I found……………… (P13)“Arghhhhhh~~” I cried. Suddenly, the power came back and mom was home. “Hi, honey, what are you doing?” mom asked. (P14)“Mom, I saw something behind the window.” I said with fear. “Honey, it's just your clothing. Don't be afraid.” mom said, “Remember, mommy's love will accompany and protect you all around, even when you are alone at home.

(P15)After that, when I was alone at home, I'll tell myself that “Don't be afraid. With mommy's love, I can be even braver.”

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

P1) It was a dark night. Everything was in a silence. Mom was not at home. I was left home alone with my dog. When I turned on the TV, there was only white noise. (P2) I was surprised at that. Suddenly, there was a blackout. The house went into totally darkness in seconds. My dog began to bark hard. Then I heard a strange noise coming from my room. I was so scared that my heart beat extremely fast. Finally, I decided to track to the sound and went into the room. (P3)I walked into the room, and saw something behind the window. "What was that? Was that a ghost?" I thought. (P4)“What can I do? Should I find a ghost hunter?” (P5)“Perhaps it’s not a ghost. It’s a vampire.”(P6)“What can I do? Should I wear a cross or should I take out garlic?” (P7)“If it’s not a vampire, then what could it be?” “Is it a monster?” I guessed. (P8)“What can I do? Should I throw beans to drive away the monster like the Japanese do?”

(P9)“If it’s not a monster, then what could it be?”“Is it a mummy?”(P10)“What can I do? Should I unwind the bandages?” (P11)“Perhaps I should go to Hsingtien Temple to drive away the ghosts.”

(P12)Eventually, I decided to bring myself to open the window. When I approached the window more and more closely, I found……………… (P13)“Arghhhhhh~~” I cried. All at once, the power came back and Mom was home. “Hi, honey, are you alright?” mom asked. (P14)“Mom, I saw something behind the window.” I said it with fear. “Honey, it's just your clothing. Don't be afraid.” mom said, “Remember, mommy's love will accompany and protect you all the time, even when you are alone at home.

(P15)After that, when I was alone at home, I'll tell myself "Don't be afraid. With mommy's love, I fear nothing.”

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。