1.Paper/biodegradable/, /are/aluminum/but/and/plasic/cans/are't/. /bottles
5.the/the/new/have/started/people/to/to/use/recycling/center/. /laws/, /Due
- suLv 41 0 年前最佳解答
1. Paper are biodegradable, but aluminum cans and plastic bottles aren't.
(一般會說 Paper is biodegradable 而不用 are)
2. Do you separate your leftover food and then take it to the garbage truck?
3. The government says that it will fine people for throwing garbage on the sidewalk.
4. Some people thought it was necessary to protest against the new landfill in their city.
5. Due to the new laws, people have started to use the recycling center.
6. I think that younger people are more reluctant to recycle than older people.
I think that older people are more reluctant to recycle than younger people.
(Guess it's up to you?! 依照你的想法決定用前者還後者吧)參考資料： me myself
- 1 0 年前
6.I think more younger people are reluctant to recycle than older people.參考資料： 朗文當代高級辭典