ff 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我翻譯成英文,謝謝 有急需

我以前曾經看過一部電視影集,內容是描述一名鋼琴演奏家,因為自己內心的焦慮,常常在重要表演的演奏會上失常。他的老師也知道他有非常好的演奏技巧,可是演奏的內容缺乏感情。老師建議他說當演奏一首樂曲時心裡想著是為某一個演奏的,他的朋友也建議他,去談一場戀愛吧!

我想這就是希望一個演奏者能夠從生活中的經驗,在演出時去詮釋,因為有這樣的生活經驗,演奏的樂章能夠因起聽眾的共鳴。音樂系的學生也不能只有練習樂器,準備上台演出就好。有豐富的生活經驗,對一個學音樂,或是一些需要專業知識背景的學生而言,努力的生活,體驗生活中各種喜怒哀樂,相信這些對他們都是有幫助的。

3 個解答

評分
  • 最佳解答

I had previously seen a television series, is described as a piano virtuoso, because their sense of anxiety, often in concert performances important disorders. His teachers know that he has very good performance skills, but playing a lack of emotional content. He said that when the teacher suggested a music concert at heart is to think about a certain play, his friends suggested that he, Qutan a love!

I think this is a hope that the players will be able to experience life in the performances to interpret, because such a life experience, can play music for the sympathy from the audience. Music students can not only practicing musical instruments, ready to perform like coming to power. Has rich experience of life, a study music, or some professional background of students, the efforts of life, to experience life in all kinds of feelings, for they believe that these are helpful.

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

I have seen a movie about a pianist who always performed badly in major concerts because of the internal anxiety. His teacher also knew that though this pianist got artful performance on the piano, there was a lack of affection in his performances. Thus, his teacher advised that he could perform better if there was someone he played the piano for. His friends also suggested him to find himself a beloved.

I think a performer can arouse the audiences' sympathetic reponses by interpreting the piece of music from daily experience while performing. It is same to the students of Music that no student can have good performance by only focusing on instrument's practicing. No matter music-learners or any students who need professional knowledge, it is very important for every of them to enrich their lives, to experience the delight, anger, sorrow and happiness of life.

2008-09-15 07:47:04 補充:

Amendment:

...because of his internal anxiety...

• 1 0 年前

I saw a movie a long time ago. It described that a pianist with anxiety, couldn't perfome well at his important concert. This man was a great pianist, but his performance lacked of feelings. His teacher found that and gave him advice, saying that at his performance, image himself playing for an important person.

I think a great pianist bringing feelings at his concert would always

gain the applauding. The students should not only practice for their performance. They must absorb more knowledge, add more color in their life, study hard to obtain a good education background. I believe these advices are helpful.

2008-09-15 02:28:58 補充:

His teacher and friends encouraged him to fall in love with someone. 忘了翻這句....

2008-09-15 02:38:54 補充:

saying that while performing a concert, image you was playing it for an important person. 改這樣不知行不行....希望有幫到你...

2008-09-15 02:38:55 補充:

saying that while performing a concert, image you was playing it for an important person. 改這樣不知行不行....希望有幫到你...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。