Danielle 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

(中翻英)急件~請英文達人幫忙~國外信件

煩請各位英文高手和國貿高手幫幫忙~謝謝!!(切勿用翻譯軟體!)

It was my mistake. Our logistics team is not shipping any thing on our cost unless I say so. However this time I did not tell the logistics team that it was

on our cost for the shipping.

Anyway we are going to take care of the cost.

As I said in the previous mail, I would like your company exam the quality of the glues on the overlays and kindly report to us on the glue.

If you leave a phone number I can call you then I will try to call you tomorrow afternoon and have a talk on the details.

已更新項目:

對~不好意思打錯了~是英翻中~~~謝謝你的幫忙!!另外可以再幫我翻譯另一句嗎??是(中翻英)的~~真的很謝謝你!!

內容:

1.我今天已經收到貨了,關於你們所提出的問題,我會請技術部門檢查後再將細節告知你們!

2.另外,關於無法用電話聯絡的事情我很抱歉!因有時我會外出,不在位子上,而且在電話中也會說不清楚,因此希望能繼續用書信往來,這樣也才有文件資料可以留抵,希望你能諒解,謝謝!!

以上,麻煩大大了,謝謝!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

因為非常口語 - 依照信裡的意思翻譯而不逐字翻譯了

It was my mistake. Our logistics team is not shipping any thing on our cost unless I say so. However this time I did not tell the logistics team that it was

on our cost for the shipping.

Anyway we are going to take care of the cost

這是我的失誤,未告知我方貨運團隊,此次是由我方負擔運費。由於過去,若非特別交代,我的貨運團隊都會向對方收取運費。無論如何,運費我會處理。

As I said in the previous mail, I would like your company exam the quality of the glues on the overlays and kindly report to us on the glue.

If you leave a phone number I can call you then I will try to call you tomorrow afternoon and have a talk on the details.

如之前的信件,我希望貴司檢查膠水覆蓋的部位,並給我回報。請告知我你的電話號碼,方便我明天下午與您通電商談細節。

2008-09-16 16:59:13 補充:

不好意思~~你是要英翻中吧~~

2008-09-18 14:11:08 補充:

1. I have received the goods, thank you. Regards to the problem of glue, I will discuss with our technician and reply to you with detail.

2008-09-18 14:12:30 補充:

Besides, I suggest that we could discuss by coorespondence instead of by phone call. Since I am out of the office very often and it would be clearer through correspondence. Please be understanding.

參考資料: me, me, me
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。