promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
T大 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

[中翻英]請英文高手幫我翻譯,越淺顯易懂越好

我認為,所謂人格,幾乎與遺傳基因無關,一個人的人格形成,絕大多數都取決於成長環境,如父母、朋友、同學,甚至延伸到所生長的文化背景。

打個比喻,一個人的人格可以說是一個人靈魂的顏色,每個人出生之時靈魂都是純潔無瑕的,但在成長的過程,受到成長環境的影響,以致於靈魂染上各種與週遭有關的顏色,在各種顏色趨於穩定融合之後,就形成了每個人獨特的人格。

翻譯軟體(機)不要 謝謝

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

As far as I know, personality has nothing to do with genetic inheritance. Its formation comes from our environmental background. Such influences come from parents, friends, classmates as well as our cultural upbringing.

For example, our personality is like our spirit. From birth, our spirit is pure but during our upbringing, we are influenced by the environment we are in. The environment is like a big tub of tie-dye material whereby we are soaked in various colours. When the colour immerse and stabilizes, a specific colour is formed. This colour is deemed to be our unique characteristics.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

I believe that the formation of personality is not related to our genetic make-ups. A person's personality is develops based on several influences such as parents, friends, classmates, cultural backgrounds and the overall social environment.

For example, we may say that each personality is the color of the soul. It has been said that when we are born, we are born with a clean slate, that our soul is pure-colored. When we grow up, the color of our soul became tinted by the numerous influences surrounding us. These influences set in and made a stain in our soul, thus forming different and unique personalities.

參考資料: myself
  • 1 0 年前

In my opinion, personality is nothing to do with gene but the environment such as parents, friends,classmates even the culture you are in .

For example, the personality you have just like your soul.

When the very moment you came to this earth, your soul is pure and

clean.However, during the days you grown, your soul is died with all kind of colors from this environment. After this mixture,these

experence become our personality.

參考資料: me
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。