我要 以下 的英文解釋
2. forecast (v.)
4. book (n.)
因為我還有一些字要查 = =
9. park (n.)
10. park (v.)
11. saw (n.)
12. saw (v.)
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. a prediction, esp. as to the weather.
2. a conjecture as to something in the future.
3. the act, practice, or faculty of forecasting.
4. Archaic. foresight in planning
–verb (used with object)
1. to predict (a future condition or occurrence); calculate in advance: to forecast a heavy snowfall; to forecast lower interest rates.
2. to serve as a prediction of; foreshadow.
3. to contrive or plan beforehand; prearrange.
–verb (used without object)
4. to conjecture beforehand; make a prediction.
5. to plan or arrange beforehand
–verb (used with object)
1. to enter in a book or list; record; register.
2. to reserve or make a reservation for (a hotel room, passage on a ship, etc
3. to register or list (a person) for a place, transportation, appointment, etc
4. to engage for one or more performances.
5. to enter an official charge against (an arrested suspect) on a police register.
1. a written or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers.
2. a number of sheets of blank or ruled paper bound together for writing, recording business transactions, etc.
3. a division of a literary work, esp. one of the larger divisions.
4. the Book, the Bible.
5. Music. the text or libretto of an opera, operetta, or musical.
1. the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
2. a strong wind or storm or strong winds and storms collectively: We've had some real weather this spring.
3. a weathercast: The radio announcer will read the weather right after the commercial.
4. Usually, weathers. changes or vicissitudes in one's lot or fortunes
2008-09-19 16:33:00 補充：
go to http://dictionary.reference.com then you can search whatever words you like to know! :)
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
1. forecast (n.) a description of what is likely to happen in the future, based on the information that you have now
2. forecast (v.) to make a statement saying what is likely to happen in the future, based on the information that you have now
3. book (v.) to make arrangements to stay in a place, eat in a restaurant, go to a theatre etc at a particular time in the future
4. book (n.) a set of printed pages that are held together in a cover so that you can read them
5. weather (n.) the temperature and other conditions such as sun, rain, and wind