promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急~想麻煩大大幫檢查文法~感謝

For those people suffer from illness all the time, authanaias let they feel relieved when life without a hope. Just like some cancer patient often to have an injection, than , all the remedy are no avail. Could it be said that they don’t choose right of authanaias? Moreover, formerly, he had free and separateness, but now he can’t care for himself, and also have to undergo the remedy to failure again and agian. Maybe tomorrow will be research new remedy, but must to try and try. When the remedy do not respond for him. in addition to confront the pain, the ill make frustrate on his psychology Can we imagine his feeling ?

Now let me share a story, about five years ago, i and my family were must chose a five month baby to die or to life. At the time, dictor say: “he can to life, brain no oxygen for a long time, casue him brain cell necrosis and become in a vegetative state.” And we decided to abanded first aid. Let him life on heaven and in our heart. Perhaps, you think we are so heartless, but to think if he life to now how much pain does he must take and we see him take pain on the hospital on every day. Not only he unhappy but also we are. Finally , I think authanaias not oly abate pain in his body and psychology, but family and social of stree. And let me emphasize repeatedly, authanaias of legalization don’t encourage them to abandon and to evade. Just give them to choose mercy killing.

已更新項目:

~以下補充上篇之中文意思~我怕我的中式英文別人看不懂...所以麻煩大大哩!!!

對於那些每分每秒都受著病魔折磨的病人,安樂死是讓他們從無希望的掙扎中解放。就像一些癌症病人,每十多分鐘就要打一次針,當一切治療失敗的時候,難道他們沒有選擇安樂死的權利嗎?此外,一位可以自理的成年人,讓他突然從一個獨立,自由的人變成一個完全無法自我照顧的人,他們的感受你們可以想像嗎?

2 個已更新項目:

在大約五年前,我們家經歷了須對一位五個月大嬰兒,做出是否讓他活著的選擇。當時,醫生說可以救活,但是因為缺氧太久,導致腦細胞壞死,救過來也是植物人。我們決定讓他活在天堂及我們的心中。或許,你會覺得我們很冷酷,但是,如果你想到他現在還活著,要受多少的痛苦及每天要到醫院去看到他受酷的我們。我想信不只他不快樂,我們不會快樂。最後,安樂死減輕的除了是病人本身的壓力,還是有家人和社會的壓力。讓我再三強調,安樂死合法化絕對不是鼓勵放棄,不是鼓勵逃避,只不過是給予安樂死的選擇權。

2 個解答

評分
  • 老二
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

對於那些每分每秒都受著病魔折磨的病人,安樂死是讓他們從無希望的掙扎中解放。

For those who are tortured by illness every minute and every second,

Euthanasia offers an ultimate salvation from their hopeless struggles.

就像一些癌症病人,每十多分鐘就要打一次針,當一切治療失敗的時候,難道他們沒有選擇安樂死的權利嗎?

Take some cancer patients for example. They have to get an injection every ten minutes or more. When all treatments have failed, don't they have the right to choose mercy killing?

此外,一位可以自理的成年人,讓他突然從一個獨立,自由的人變成一個完全無法自我照顧的人,他們的感受你們可以想像嗎?

Also, when a normal adult, independent and free, suddenly becomes an impotent patient who can't take care of himself, can you imagine how he feels?

在大約五年前,我們家經歷了須對一位五個月大嬰兒,做出是否讓他活著的選擇。

About five years ago, our family went through a hard time when we had to choose to let a five-month-old baby live or let him die.

當時,醫生說可以救活,但是因為缺氧太久,導致腦細胞壞死,救過來也是植物人。

At the time the doctor said he could save the baby. But because of a long shortage of oxygen, the baby's brain cells were seriously damaged and would become paralyzed even if he survived.

我們決定讓他活在天堂及我們的心中。

We chose to let him live in paradise and in our hearts.

或許,你會覺得我們很冷酷,但是,如果你想到他現在還活著,要受多少的痛苦及每天要到醫院去看到他受酷的我們。我想信不只他不快樂,我們不會快樂。

Maybe you would think we were ruthless. But consider this---if he lives to this day, how much pain will he have to endure? And every day we have to go to the hospital to watch him suffer. I believe he will be unhappy and we will too.

最後,安樂死減輕的除了是病人本身的壓力,還是有家人和社會的壓力。

In the end, euthanasia not only relieves the patient of their pressure but it also relieves their family and the society's pressure as well.

讓我再三強調,安樂死合法化絕對不是鼓勵放棄,不是鼓勵逃避,只不過是給予安樂死的選擇權。

Let me emphasize again and again, the legalization of euthanasia is not to encourage people to forsake their loved ones, or to run away from the trouble. It is only meant to give the dying their right to choose mercy killing.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

Euthanasia is a relief for patients who suffer from illness all the time

which is like some cancer patients often have an injection every ten more minutes. Could it be said that they don't have right to choose euthanasia when all treatments are failed? Moreover, could you imagine how they feel that a health adult is suddenly turned into an incompetent

person who is unable to take care of himself from being an independent and active person?

對於那些每分每秒都受著病魔折磨的病人,安樂死是讓他們從無希望的掙扎中解放。就像一些癌症病人,每十多分鐘就要打一次針,當一切治療失敗的時候,難道他們沒有選擇安樂死的權利嗎?此外,一位可以自理的成年人,讓他突然從一個獨立,自由的人變成一個完全無法自我照顧的人,他們的感受你們可以想像嗎?

Now let me share a story with you. It's about five years ago. My family and I must make a decision on a five-month-old baby of his life and death. Dictor had said that he can save. But unfortunately, suffocation/ lacking of oxgen for too long is a cause for brain cell to become necrosis. Even though we really wanted to save him, he couldn't live a normal life in the future. So we decided to let him go to heaven and live in our mind. Perhaps you may think we are so heartless. But if you think he is still be alive now, how much pain does he must take and every day we have to see him take treatment painfully at the hospital . I think neither he nor we are unhappy. Finally, euthanasia not oly abates pain in his body and mind, but also reduces pressure coming from family and society. Let me emphasize again. legalizing euthanasia doesn't encourage people to abandon and to evade. They are just given the right to choose mercy killing.

2008-09-21 12:44:37 補充:

在大約五年前,我們家經歷了須對一位五個月大嬰兒,做出是否讓他活著的選擇。當時,醫生說可以救活,但是因為缺氧太久,導致腦細胞壞死,救過來也是植物人。我們決定讓他活在天堂及我們的心中。或許,你會覺得我們很冷酷,但是,如果你想到他現在還活著,要受多少的痛苦及每天要到醫院去看到他受酷的我們。我想信不只他不快樂,我們不會快樂。最後,安樂死減輕的除了是病人本身的壓力,還是有家人和社會的壓力。讓我再三強調,安樂死合法化絕對不是鼓勵放棄,不是鼓勵逃避,只不過是給予安樂死的選擇權。

2008-09-21 12:49:13 補充:

建議你多看童話故事,它可以讓你了解基本的文法句子結構。

但不好意思,除了改文法外,有些句子我是幾乎全改了,因為文法的問題,還有些句子看起來怪怪的,如果你有仔細看的話。

記得哦~can, must 的後面不可以加 to, 直接加動詞即可。希望對你有幫助! 加油

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。