greenlotus 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

who can edit ?

In a single word to describe yourself based on your dominant colour and explain why?

A single phrase of “Knowledge Is Power” is the best describe

myself based on a Green dominant colour. I follow the path of Confusion philosophy “I learn as I get older“. My

learning desire is like a river stream never ending yet grow and learn. I like to innovate a better idea and restore in my mind and use it for

later, this is a power of knowledge. I wonder know how thing are made, what is the procedure like, this is a learning knowledge.

Moreover, I like to know how did an Everest become the highest mountain in the world and why we have milky way. Sometimes I even think when man set a direction of East, South, West and North but when you look at the universe in different angle, which way is E.S.W.N. on the Earth. Thus, I can learn knowledge from colleagues, clients and even children.

How your colour line-up affects the way you perceive new situations?

The green colour line-up affect my perceive of a new situations is when a an old person has hostile and really suspicious on me, I would wonder why is that person act like that or doing it to me. No clue and no explanation. If I lost job perhaps looking to a life in a positive way since this is a normal process during life journey. Not everyone has the same or able to see life on a positive perspective. Each person has their own standard of value. Lost money on buying stock will blame yourself, that is would an expensive lesson to learn in a life.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The phrase of “Knowledge Is Power” is the best way to describe myself based on a Green dominant colour. I follow the path of Confusion philosophy “I learn as I get older“. My learning desire is like a river stream never ending yet growing and learning. I like innovated a better idea and keep in my mind and use it in my life. This is a power of knowledge. I wonder how things are made, and how things produce. [This is a learning knowledge.] Moreover, I like to know how an Everest became the highest mountain in the world and why we have Milky Way. Sometimes, I even think when was man set direction like East, South, West and North ,but when you look at the universe in different angle, [which way is E.S.W.N. on the Earth]. Thus, I can learn knowledge from colleagues, clients and even children.

如果你要寫一個英文作文:

文章開頭要從你的作文主題要開始 topic sentence

ex: my dream

My dream is to become a teacher, because it's a good job.

再來要寫例子example:

ex;teacher can help others. Moreover, it's fun.

再來寫你個感覺或分析which is common:

ex;You can play with children, also can help increase their knowledge.

最後是結局不要從復common and example:

ex: To be a teacher is my dream. Since I like to help others. Therefore It's my goal.

最好是按這四個步驟

除非你英文寫作很強

ps:中文作文個因英文有點不同

ps: 掛號的地方我不知道意思ㄝ可不可以寫一下中文

common:

I am impress that you know that much word and doing excellent onword choice which is something I don't have. It remind me to work harder ^_^

2008-09-22 14:05:02 補充:

sorry 下面的我不想改了

參考資料: me 我有寫錯個話請見諒 必進我還是個學生, me
  • eleven
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

錯誤連篇!

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。