Who can edit ?

In a single word to describe yourself based on your dominant colour and explain why? A single phrase of “Knowledge Is Power” is the best describe myself based on a Green dominant colour. I follow the path of Confusion philosophy “I learn as I get older“. My learning desire is like a... 顯示更多 In a single word to describe yourself based on your dominant colour and explain why?
A single phrase of “Knowledge Is Power” is the best describe
myself based on a Green dominant colour. I follow the path of Confusion philosophy “I learn as I get older“. My
learning desire is like a river stream never ending yet grow and learn. I like to innovate a better idea and restore in my mind and use it for
later, this is a power of knowledge. I wonder know how thing are made, what is the procedure like, this is a learning knowledge.
Moreover, I like to know how did an Everest become the highest mountain in the world and why we have milky way. Sometimes I even think when man set a direction of East, South, West and North but when you look at the universe in different angle, which way is E.S.W.N. on the Earth. Thus, I can learn knowledge from colleagues, clients and even children.

How your colour line-up affects the way you perceive new situations?

The green colour line-up affect my perceive of a new situations is when a an old person has hostile and really suspicious on me, I would wonder why is that person act like that or doing it to me. No clue and no explanation. If I lost job perhaps looking to a life in a positive way since this is a normal process during life journey. Not everyone has the same or able to see life on a positive perspective. Each person has their own standard of value. Lost money on buying stock will blame yourself, that is would an expensive lesson to learn in a life.
2 個解答 2