1. such as
2. to be related to
3. to prepare (sb) for (sth)
4. to be good at
5. to be based on
6. to look (something) up
7. to take in
8. to make an effort
9. to transfer … from … to …
10. contrary to
11. to have …effect on
12. to be in order
13. to make sure
14. so that
15. to attract attention from
16. just as
17. to agree on
18. to have trouble + V-ing
19. to fill up
20. hundreds of
21. to keep records of
22. to look for
23. to be on time
24. to be filled with
25. to get attention from
26. to adjust to
27. to be popular with
28. would rather
29. to be required to
30. in response to
31. to be (un)aware of
32. to take care of
33. in fact
34. just like
35. to suffer from
36. due to
37. to be made of
38. the more … the more
39. to be similar to
40. to be different from
41. to replace A with B
42. to cope with
43. as well as
44. instead of
45. to give up
46. even though
47. to push oneself to the limit
48. to recover from
49. to put stress on
50. rather than
51. to seem to
52. in addition
53. up to
54. to look after
55. away from
56. to participate in
57. to be tired of
- LisaLv 71 0 年前最佳解答
1.such as: There are several pets in my home, such as a cat,
a dog, and a rabbit.
譯：我家有一些寵物，例如, 一隻貓, 一隻狗和一隻兔子。
2. to be related to: what you said was not related to the facts.
3. to prepare (sb) for (sth): He is preparing for the dinner.
4. to be good at: I am not good at dancing.
5. to be based on: The movie is based on a true story.
6. to look (something) up: please look up the dictionary for the
7. to take in: The club took in a new member last week.
8. to make an effort: We make an effort to succeed.
9. to transfer … from … to … : I transfer plane from America
10. contrary to: Contrary to him, I did everything I could.
11. to have …effect on: TV has an influential effect on everyone.
12. to be in order: He put his stuff in order.
13. to make sure: He called to make sure everything is under control.
14. so that: He wakes up early so that he can catch the train.
15. to attract attention from: He was making a loud noise to attract
attention from the girl he likes.
16. just as: Just as I was settling in , something strange happened.
17. to agree on: David and I agree on many things.
18. to have trouble + V-ing: I have trouble speaking English.
19. to fill up: The bottle fills up water.
20. hundreds of: There are hundreds of birds on the tree.
2008-09-26 13:19:28 補充：
21. to keep records of: The secretary keeps records of the files.
22. to look for: What are you looking for?
23. to be on time: Office workers try to be on time every morning.
2008-09-26 13:21:45 補充：
24. to be filled with: The water is filled with the bottle.
25. to get attention from: Children try to get attention from adults.
26. to adjust to: Dick adjusted well to Hong Kong.
2008-09-26 13:23:04 補充：
27. to be popular with: The boy is popular with the girls in the school.
28. would rather: I would rather stay at home than going out with him.
29. to be required to: The roof is required to be repaired.
2008-09-26 13:24:47 補充：
30. in response to: This call is in response to your question about insurance.
31. to be (un)aware of: He is unaware of the crisis behind him.
2008-09-26 13:25:57 補充：
32. to take care of: please take care of your baby brother.
33. in fact: In fact, he is just a kid.
2008-09-26 13:43:12 補充：
34. just like: you are just like your father.
35. to suffer from: Many people in the country are suffering from the poverty.
2008-09-26 13:50:08 補充：
???參考資料： 終於做完了, 字數太多無法全部一次把答案全部放上去.請再發問一次., 問題太長.連要補充也有困難.請重新發問吧.