Aci Hoshino 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

現在簡單式VS現在進行式

1.Every morning the sun (shine) _______ in my bedroom window and (wake) ____ me up.

2.Look It (begin) ____to rain .Unfortunately I (have not) ____my umbrella with me .Tom is luck .He (wear) ____ a raincoat

3.I (own not)____an umbrella . I (wear) a waterproof hat on rainy days.

4.As a rule I (sleep)____until 6 o'clock in the morning and then I (get) ____up and (study) ____ for my class.

5.Shhh.Grandpa (take)____ a nap in the living room .We (want not)____ to wake him up. He (need)____his rest.

6.Right now I (look) ____ at Janet . She (look) ____ angry. I wonder what's the matter .She (have) a frown on her face . She certainly (have not) ____ any fun right now.

7.Right now I (look) ____ around the classroom. Yoko (write) ____ in her book .Carlos (bite)____ his pencil . Wan-Ning (scratch)____ his hand. Ahamed (stare) ____out the window . He (seem)____ to be daydreaming but perhaps he (think) ______ hard about verb tenses .What (you think) ______Ahmed (do) ___?

第7句 請翻譯一下

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

.Every morning the sun (shine) _shines_ in my bedroom window and (wake) _wakes_ me up.

2.Look It (begin) _is beginning_to rain .Unfortunately I (have not) _don't have_ my umbrella with me .Tom is luck .He (wear) _is wearing_ a raincoat

3.I (own not)_don't own_an umbrella . I (wear)_wear_ a waterproof hat on rainy days.

4.As a rule I (sleep)_sleep_until 6 o'clock in the morning and then I (get) _get_up and (study) _study_ for my class.

5.Shhh.Grandpa (take)_is taking_ a nap in the living room .We (want not)_don't want_ to wake him up. He (need)_needs_ his rest.

6.Right now I (look) _am looking_ at Janet . She (look) _looks_ angry. I wonder what's the matter .She (have)_has_ a frown on her face . She certainly (have not) _isn't having_ any fun right now.

7.Right now I (look) _am looking_ around the classroom. Yoko (write) _is writing_ in her book .Carlos (bite)_is biting_ her pencil . Wan-Ning (scratch)_is scratching_ his hand. Ahamed (stare) _is staring_out the window . He (seem)_seems_ to be daydreaming but perhaps he (think) _is thinking_ hard about verb tenses .What (you think) _do you think_Ahamed (do) _is doing_?現在我正觀察班上四周情形。Yoko 正在她的書上寫字。Carlos正在咬她的鉛筆。Wan-Ning正在抓他的手。Ahamed正在望著窗外發呆。他好像在做白日夢,也也許他正在為動詞型態傷透腦筋。你認為Ahamed正在做什麼?

參考資料: 自己
  • 匿名使用者
    6 年前

一起玩情趣用品網路商城,提供成人情趣用品、情趣內衣等,全省宅配到府、超商付款包裝隱密,歡迎參觀選購。

一起玩情趣用品官網:http://www.17one.net/

一起玩情趣用品粉絲團:https://www.facebook.com/17one

• 1 0 年前

1. shines, wakes

2. begins, don't have, wears

3. don't own, wear

4. sleep, get, study

5. is taking, don't want, needs

6. am looking, looks, has, doesn't have

7. am looking, is writing, is biting, is scratching, is staring, seems, thinks,

do you think, do.

第七句的解釋是: 我現在正在教室裡四處張望著, Yoko正在他的書上寫東西.

Carlos 正咬著他的鉛筆. Wan-Ning 正抓著他自己的頭.

Ahamed 正盯著窗外看. 他看起來好像正在做白日夢,

或許他正認真的思考著動詞時態呢. 那你認為Ahamed 在做甚麼呢?

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。