promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
阿華田 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請問哪位大大可以幫我中文翻英 文???!!! 粉急勒...

請問哪位大大可以幫我中翻英..?客戶要的 >< 但我英文不強 怎麼辦 ><''' 文章如下:

已更新項目:

--關於緣起緣齊

將一件古玉、古琉璃珠、古金銀飾賦於新的生命;新的詮釋。這是工作室致力的方向。當我們回溯時光;在乾隆皇把玩的扳指;在唐代中西交流下的胡人珮;在漢南越王的玉璧或七星文珠;在羅馬盛世的米洛費歐麗珠;在猶太人祖先的腓尼基眼珠;或在法老圖唐卡門的避邪眼珠。先生女士們請問你們要什麼?挑一塊明末文人對時局失望而縱情於山水間的文人牌珮,搭配相同歷史背景的中東琉璃珠以迎接乾隆盛世的來臨如何?

項目 琉璃珠、金工、古玉、古董、珠寶、雜項

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

--About origin reason Qi

Ancient jade, the ancient colored glaze bead, the ancient golden silver personal ornament bestow on the new life; New annotation.This is a direction which the work room devotes.

When we recall the time; Holds appreciatively in the Qianlong emperor pulls refers; Wears under Tang Dynasty China and the West exchange foreigner; In Chinese South Vietnam king's jade or Big Dipper Manjusri; Spends European Lizhu in Roman prosperous times Milo; In Jew ancestor's Phoenicia eyeball; Or attempts Tang Carmen in the pharaoh to avoid evil influences the eyeball.

Gentleman ladies ask what you do want? Selected together the end of the Ming dynasty writer disappointed and to one's heart's content wears to the current political situation article face card in the scenery between, how did the matching same historical perspective Middle East colored glaze bead greet the Qianlong prosperous times to approach?

Project colored glaze bead, metalwork, ancient jade, antique, jewelry, miscellaneous

參考資料: 線上翻譯
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

To 傻瓜 and 比比:

This is a highly sophisticated explanation of antique jewries in Chinese. I wouldn't dare to try to translate them, because I know how much I can do. I admire your confidence and courage, but this is a forum to help educate and answer people who need correct and useful answers. This is not a place for you to practice your English or spread wrong information.

After you translated this explanation, would you tell me, do you understand what you have just translated in English yourself?

知知為知知, 不知為不知, 才是做人或做學問的態度, 共勉之

• Anny
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

Origin on the edge of Qi

Will be an ancient, ancient beads, ancient gold Silver giving new life; a new interpretation. This is the direction to the studio. When we back the clock; Emperor Qianlong in the play refers to the plate; in the Tang Dynasty under the exchange of Chinese and Western Hunni Pei; in the South Vietnamese Han Wang Yu Bi or seven stars of the Monju; Holy Spirit in charge of Milo OU beads; ancestors of the Jews in the eyes of the Phoenician ; Or at the door of the pharaoh map Thangka good fortune eyes. Mr. President, what you are going to have to ask? Pick a piece of the late Ming literati of the current situation and disappointed indulgence, mountains and rivers between the civilian license-Pei, with the same historical background of glass beads in the Middle East to meet the Qianlong how the advent of prosperity?

Project glass beads, metal, jade, antiques, jewelry, miscellaneous

參考資料: 自己+網路
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。