promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

文法高手請進(贈15點)

如題,請幫我修改英文文章並指出文法錯誤及不順之處,解說最詳細的大大可以獲得點數.

First of all, I am just not satisfied with the current interest rate of New Taiwan Dollars. Either fixed account or current account, the interest rate of both is about from 1% to 3%. If you put 1 million in a NTD fixed account for 10 years from now on, the total amount that will be about 1 million and 2 hundred fifty thousand dollars. But it will not help you to deal with the inflation in the rising in house price and the cost of living. On the contrast, the interest rate in some countries such as Australia is about up to 6% a year, and the fluctuating range of the exchange rate is violent. Today, the exchange rate of 1AUD to 1NTD is only 22 at bank side. Moreover, expensive mineral and oil are found in Australia, which supports the value of its money.

Next, I would like to explain the advantage of shopping. When we go shopping, we receive the stimulation of sense of beauty. Through this way, we can gain new knowledge from latest buildings, well designed shops and café. Wandering in big shopping mall is an effective way to release, as the related area is also full of fun.

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

First of all, I am (not just unsatisfied) with the current interest rate of New Taiwan Dollars, either fixed account or current account, the interest rate of both is about (from 去除,about 已達意)1% to 3%, if you (deposit) 1 million (into) a NTD fixed account for 10 years from now on, the total amount (that去除,此處無須使用關係代名詞) will be about 1 million and 2 hundred fifty thousand dollars, but it will not help you to (cope with,比deal with 達意) the (rising 上升的,避免使用太多的 in) inflation in house price and the cost of living, on the contrast, the interest rate in some countries such as Australia is about up to 6% (this? , “a year” 一年上升6% , 意為每年上升6%,是否正確?) year, and the fluctuating range of the exchange rate is violent, (at present, today 他人無法確定指何日), the exchange rate (between AUD and NTD is only 1 to 22) at bank side, moreover, (precious) mineral and oil (were) found in Australia, which supports the value of its (currency,money 使用於此類文字似通俗了些).

Next, I (would 去除,過去式的will 除了使用於過去式外,此字帶有”可能”的意味,此處不必使用此字) like to explain the advantage of shopping, when we go shopping, we (will ) receive the stimulation (from the beautiful sense of the city,可免一句子裡使用太多的of ), through this way, we can (obtain,此字於此似比gain 合適) new knowledge (of) latest buildings, well designed (stores, 因前使用shopping這字,此處也許可用另一字來表示商店,而不用類似字shop) and caf, wandering in (a) big shopping mall is an effective way to (relax ourself), as the (various areas of mall are) also full of fun.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。