YOHAWOW 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文演講比賽的稿子幫我加點東西~急10點

The northeast coast of Taiwan is one of the most amazing places

in Taiwan.

You can do many activities there. For example, swimming in the ocean and watching the beautiful dolphins.

If you want, you can even go scuba diving in the Pacific Ocean.

My family went to the northeast coast of Taiwan two years ago.

When I swam in the water, I saw a lot of fish swimming around and the scenery under the water was quit beautiful.

The northeast coast is the most popular place during the summer time. And the beautiful nature views are why people like to visit there.

People there are very friendly.

On the second day, we lost our way in I-lan, we asked some people for the correct direction, and they were so kind to help us.

I also went to I-lan to join the Children's Folklore & Folkgame Festival.

There were many interesting things that I had never seen before.

I played the water with my cousins.

We were totally wet but happy, and I just couldn’t stop laughing.

It was a wonderful and amazing trip that I will remember forever.

---

這是我英文演講比賽的稿子

但是他規定要3分鐘的時間

可是我怎麼寫就只有1分多鍾

請你們幫幫我家點東西好嗎?

再段落中加一些句子補述

謝謝你們

很急

已更新項目:

-

請快點幫幫我拜託

我很急~~~~~~~~~

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The northeast coast is one of the most amazing spots in Taiwan.

There are many exciting activities around the beach. Swimming in the ocean, watching the beautiful dolphins and going surfing are the most popular activities. Scuba diving is also a fabulous choice when you want to enjoy something different.

I went to the northeast coast with my family two years ago. There were numerous fish swimming around me when I dived in the water. And the scenery under the water was quit beautiful and peaceful. My diving couch told me we could tear some bread to attract more fish gathering around. I was so surprised that I could be closer to the fish, even to touch them. Well, you know, fish is shy and smart. Any strange creature, just like me, couldn’t touch them!

After enjoying your summer time by the sea, maybe you can go to Jinshanand and Ilan to have a photo-taking tour. Yeliou is one of the most remarkable scenic areas in northern Taiwan. Here you can discover wondrously shaped rocks sculpted by the wind and waves. The International Children's Folklore and Folkgame Festival has been held annually in Ilan at the Tungshan River Park since 1996. In 2000, the Ilan County Government extended the 23-day festival into a 44-day event, greatly expanding the number of people visiting the park. A visit to the fair is a good way to cool down and enjoy the summer. In 2006, my cousin and I were totally out of control there, and we just couldn’t stop playing with much interesting things. It was a wonderful and amazing trip that I won’t forget forever.

For those reasons, people vote the northeast coast is the best place to be relax. Especially, staying in the charming indigenous villages high up in the mountains for the particular nature views could be the best end of the day.

2008-10-29 20:14:11 補充:

本篇有314個字應該夠撐到三分鐘啦~不過,文章有點修改,希望你不介意!

參考資料: me, me
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

我可以幫你加一些句子,但有些會修改到你的文章.請問你介意嗎?

如果可以我這幾天之內PO上來給你!

參考資料: 自己
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。