promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

<急急急>英文自我介紹中翻英[期中考要用的]

這是我們期中考要用的!!!(不要用翻譯軟體翻的喔!)

大家好,我叫XXX。現在是五專一年級生。平常的興趣是聽音樂、看小說、看漫畫。我的個性內向,面對陌生人會緊張害羞,但面對熟人就會變得很放鬆搞笑。跟我不熟的人覺得我很嚴肅,事實上我很好相處的。

"下禮拜要考試了"!!請會的人幫我一下@@!!

謝謝了!!!!拜託了!!

已更新項目:

單字盡量用到 shy 這個單字

放鬆換成 外放= =

看能不能用outgoing

謝謝!!

(順便幫我看看由沒有五十個字)

謝謝!!!!!!!!!!!

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Hello, My name is XXX. It is single-minded five-year Health. Is a common interest in listening to music, read novels, watch cartoons. My introverted personality, in the face of tension will be shy of strangers, but acquaintances in the face would be very funny to relax. I think people who are not good I am serious, in fact, I get along very well.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

Hi! Everybody, I am XXX. The present is five single-minded grades lives. The ordinary interest is listens to music, to look that the novel, looks at the cartoon. My individuality introversion, facing the stranger intense shy, but will face the acquaintance will become relaxes very much does smiles. With I not ripe person thought that I am very serious, Actually I very good am together.

參考資料: 我自己
  • 1 0 年前

大家好,我叫XXX。現在是五專一年級生。平常的興趣是聽音樂、看小說、看漫畫。我的個性內向,面對陌生人會緊張害羞,但面對熟人就會變得很放鬆搞笑。跟我不熟的人覺得我很嚴肅,事實上我很好相處的。

翻譯:Everybody good, I call XXX.Now is five single-minded grades lives.The ordinary interest is listens to music, to look the novel, looks at the cartoon.My individuality introversion, facing the stranger can intense shy, but can become very much facing the acquaintance relaxes does smiles

參考資料: ☆我☆
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。