Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

誰能幫我翻譯作文(中翻英)兩篇 (20點) 限今天

題目:我的兄弟姐妹 (題目不用翻)

我有一個姊姊,她有著短短的頭髮,她很和藹 溫柔 幽默,但她很呆,頭腦不太好.她現在是一位商品設計師,她是一位很好的姊姊.

題目:My good friend at school

我剛來到這個學校,剛開始感覺一切都很陌生,不過,經過一段日子,我交到了許多新朋友,也終於找到了可以依賴的知己.

第二個題目 有人可以幫我重想的嗎?我覺得太短了 但是我又寫不出來 可以再幫我重想幾篇嗎? 因為要湊50個英文單字

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

題目:我的兄弟姐妹 (題目不用翻)

我有一個姊姊,她有著短短的頭髮,她很和藹 溫柔 幽默,但她很呆,頭腦不太好.她現在是一位商品設計師,她是一位很好的姊姊.

I have an older sister; she has short hair, medium build. She is a very friendly, gentle and humour person. She is not very smart, sometimes I don’t think her brain is functioning well, but she is a lovely sister. She is now a product designer working for an American company.

題目:My good friend at school

我剛來到這個學校,剛開始感覺一切都很陌生,不過,經過一段日子,我交到了許多新朋友,也終於找到了可以依賴的知己.

I have just started my new study life in this school, everything was all very strange in the beginning, but now, after a period of time, I already have quite a lot of new friends and I finally found someone as my best friend who I can really trust with.

p.s both meet your request---50個英文單字 :D

參考資料: myself--live in chch half of my life and still here...
  • 1 0 年前

我盡力喽~!

題目:我的兄弟姐妹

I have an elder sister, she has the short hair, she very kind gentle humorous, but she is very dull, the brains are not too good. She now is a commodity designer, she is a very good elder sister. I just arrived at this school, just started to feel that all are very strange, but, passes through for one days, I have handed over many new friends, also had found the friend who finally may relyon. 自己翻得喔!

如果你有問題請再補充!

祝你事事順心

參考資料: 奇摩
  • 1 0 年前

I have a elder sister, she has short hair, her very affable gentle humour, but she is very dull, the head is not very good. She is a goods designer now, she is a very good elder sister.

My good friend at school

I just came to this school, felt at the very beginning everything was very strange, but, through a period of time, I sent to a lot of new friends, found the bosom friend who could rely on at last too.

Second topic anyone may help me think again? I think it too short but can not I write out and can help me to think of several again again again? Because should gather 50 English words

The Chinese one has celebrated the New Year.

==================================================

自己翻得喔!

如果你有問題請再補充!

祝你事事順心

• 1 0 年前

我盡力喽~!

題目:我的兄弟姐妹

I have an elder sister, she has the short hair, she very kind gentle humorous, but she is very dull, the brains are not too good. She now is a commodity designer, she is a very good elder sister.

My good friend at school

I just arrived at this school, just started to feel that all are very strange, but, passes through for one days, I have handed over many new friends, also had found the friend who finally may rely on.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。