cindy0824 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我修文法和內容 有改過的請用不同色註明

內容如下:

Electric Dictionary is helpful for our life. Until now market conditions have so many kind of Electric Dictionary but no one can better than CD-829.

First, I would like to introduce our new product CD-829.

The feature of CD-829 has live Voice can help your pronunciation more cleanly and you didn’t have to put up with robot pronunciation. There are 18 Languages in CD-829 like English、Japanese 、Chinese、French、German.

CD-829 not only translates for Vocabulary but also can translate for sentence in 18 languages. That is so conveniences. You don’t have to waste your time to open dictionary. CD-829 has 4.1〝 TFT Screen Size so you can see soft and health, CD-829 has 600MB can save a lot of data. CD-829 also has 4,500,000 Vocabularies. You can easy to find out Vocabularies. CD-829 has highest market-Share more than 50%.

Second, I want to compare CD-829 with other electric Dictionary. About the price is very reasonable you don’t have to pay a lot of money you can get it. CD-829 also has so discount I will tell you later and has good news can share to buyer. You can get loan payment when you buy CD-829. It can loan payment by six month so every month you just to pay a little money.

已更新項目:

我還有一篇下的 也請你幫我看一下謝謝

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

修正處如劃底線部分:

Electric Dictionary is helpful for our lives, until now market conditions show that there are so many kinds of Electric Dictionaries but no one can be better than CD-829, first, I will like to introduce our new product CD-829.

The feature of CD-829 contains live Voice that can helps your ronunciation become more clearly and you don’t have to put up with robot ronunciation, there are 18 kinds of languages in CD-829 like English、Japanese 、Chinese、French、German etc.. CD-829 can not only translates Vocabularies but also translates sentences in 18 languages, which is so convenient that you don’t have to waste your time to check paper dictionary, CD-829 possesses 4.1〝 TFT screen size, so it can makes your eyes comfortable and healthy when using it, CD-829 equipped with 600MB can stores a lot of data, CD-829 also has 4,500,000 vocabularies, you can easily find out vocabularies that you need, CD-829 occupies the highest market-Share more than 50%.

Second, I will compare CD-829 with other electric Dictionaries about the price, the former’s is very reasonable you don’t need to pay a lot of money for it, CD-829 also has discount that I will tell you later and good news can share with buyers, you can get installment payments when you buy CD-829, It can be paid by six months , so every month you just have to pay a little money.           

2008-11-03 18:19:49 補充:

下篇已改完並貼上了。

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。