請求英文高手幫忙翻譯”採訪內容<1>”~感謝>”<

請求英文厲害的大大幫忙一下

這是我ESL老師的採訪內容

但是是中文

他希望我們幫他翻成英文

但是又怕翻的不好

所以希望好心的大大能幫忙

來自熱情奔放的南美洲-多元化風格的紐約畫家

來自南美洲委內瑞拉的Roxa,以外國人來到美國的經驗,在畫作上有很大的轉折,造就豐富的多變畫風。同時心思細微的她,在畫作上呈現很精緻的筆法,強烈的個人特色,讓她在美國東西岸有機會不斷發表新作。

*知道妳是來自南美洲的,從熱情奔放的南美洲到多元的紐約,能跟我們聊聊這段經歷,以及在創作上的轉變嗎?

我高中時隻身來美國東岸,在波士頓及緬因州完成高中及大學的教育後,在紐約生活工作了一年,但是這一年的紐約經驗對我來說,是非常黑暗的,在大都會博物館的禮品部門以及藝術助理,對我來說這是無聊單調的工作。可是不知道是不是人在愈不好的情怳和環境下,愈能夠激發自己的潛能,這樣單調乏味的生活卻讓我開始拿起畫筆,我記得那一年是1985年。

就我自己的作品特色,其實多半都是以寫實畫風為主,特別的是我從紐約離開後,來到陽光的加州,深受西岸風景吸引開始認真的以風景畫為主題,開啟了之後二十年的寫實畫風。曾經有幾年的時間我試著轉畫抽象作品,但是我想是藝術家敏感的特質,讓我清楚掌握自己想與不想的地方,深深了解自己是被具體事物吸引的,所以還是回到寫實畫風的領域裡。1991年,我回到紐約,在考慮回到紐約時,其實我非常害怕,因為這個地方曾經讓我非常討厭。回來之後,果然;看著紐約的高樓,這裡的風景怎麼樣就是吸引不了我提起筆再創作。不過經過一段時間,我開始畫自畫像,嘗試不同的風格,於是在自畫像上做不同的變化,例如用花草填空我的臉,這是一個很有趣的自我探索過程。之後,我又發現紐約的室內裝置非常有趣,深刻的吸引我,於是就從室外揮灑畫筆轉而開始走進室內做裝置的實相繪畫。  

1 個解答

評分
  • 壽司
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

From the passionate South America - The diversity of styles of the painters in New York

South America from Venezuela's Roxa, foreigners came to the United States, there is a great painting in turn, created a rich and varied style. At the same time, she thought the fine, in the paintings on a very delicate brushwork, strong personal characteristics, her things in the United States have an opportunity to continue to make new work.* You know that from South America, South America, from passionate to the diverse New York, we could talk about the experience, as well as the creation of this change?

In high school I went to the East Coast of the United States, in the Boston and Maine to complete high school and university education, living and working in New York for a year, but this year the New York experience for me, it is very dark in the city Museum of Art gift sector as well as assistants, for me it is monotonous and boring. But I do not know who is not in a bad situation, the more indistinct and the environment, the more able to stimulate their own potential, so let monotonous life I began to pick up the brush, I remember the year 1985.

I work on their own characteristics, in fact, most are mainly style realism, in particular that I have to leave New York after the sun came to California, attracted by the scenery in the West Bank in order to get down to the landscape as its theme, after the open 20-year realism style. There was a few years time I tried to abstract painting works, but I think it is sensitive to the characteristics of an artist, I would like to have a clear grasp of their own and do not want to, he is well aware of the specific things to be attractive, so we return to realism The style in the field. In 1991,

2008-11-04 15:26:29 補充:

2008-11-04 15:27:05 補充:

最後超過一段超過文字限字

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。