Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

我在寫英文簡歷,可以幫我翻譯嗎?

我現在在寫英文的簡歷,可以幫我翻譯嗎?

翻譯內容如下

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我的個性活潑、開朗,喜歡交朋友,很喜歡熱心助人,所以在人際關係方面,與朋友、同學是相處得很好,國中到大學的畢業留言裡朋友總是留言「大方、活潑…」來稱讚我的好脾氣與我的熱情助人。

我從16歲就開始打工,所以我想適應這份工作對我來說,是沒問題的,我希望來到這裡,也能把歡樂帶給大家;希望你們可以給我一機會,謝謝

2001-萊馥飯店-餐飲服務生-端盤子、收拾、清理餐桌

2002-山溪地高爾夫球場-餐飲店店員-專賣飲料和食物

2003-昭和牙醫-助理護士-協助醫生看牙

2004-六福村遊樂園-商品店服務員-販賣紀念商品

2005-朱家手機電池工廠-包裝員-電池包裝

2006-漢翔補習班-上課錄影人員-上課內容錄影

2006-萊馥飯站-房務部服務員-整理房間

2007-六福村遊樂園-牛排館服務員-帶位、送菜

2007-愛迪達鞋店-服務員-整理鞋子、販賣鞋子

2007-六福村遊樂園-商品店服務員-販賣紀念商品

2008-MOS漢堡店-餐飲服務員-點餐、送餐、整理、打掃

已更新項目:

請不要用翻譯網頁翻,如果要去翻,我也可以直接去,所以…請翻漂亮一點

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My individuality is lively, is open and bright, likes becoming friends, likes helping the human warm-heartedly very much, therefore in the interpersonal relationship aspect, with the friend, schoolmate is together very well, in country to university's graduation message friend always message “natural, lively…”Commended that my good nature helps the human with mine enthusiasm. I start from 16 years old to work, therefore I want to adapt this work for me, does not have the question, I hope to arrive at here, can also take happily everybody; Hoped that you may give me an opportunity, thanks

2001- lai fragrance hotel - dining server - end tray, tidies up, cleans up the dinner table

2002- mountain stream golf course - dining shop sales clerk - to specialize in selling the drink and food

2003- Shiaowa dentist - auxiliary nurse - assists doctor to look that the tooth

2004- Liufu Village amusement park - commodity shop service person - trades the commemoration commodity

2005- Zhu family handset battery factory - packer - battery packing

2006- Chinese to fly in circles the supplementary class - to attend class the video recording personnel - to attend class the content video recording

2006- lai fragrance foods to stand - Fang Wubu the service person - to reorganize the room

2007- Liufu Village amusement park - beefsteak hall service person - belt position, to deliver the vegetable

2007- Aidida Shoe store - service person - to reorganize the shoe, to trade the shoe

2007- Liufu Village amusement park - commodity shop service person - to tradeCommemoration commodity

2008-MOS Hamburg shop - dining service person - meal, delivers meal, the reorganization, to clean

就事上面那樣嚕~

可以選我ㄇ^^

參考資料: 奇摩
  • 1 0 年前

好長的「簡」歷

看起來頗不簡單

雖然歷練豐富

但顯然穩定不足

• 1 0 年前

My individuality is lively, is open and bright, likes becoming friends, likes helping the human warm-heartedly very much, therefore in the interpersonal relationship aspect, with the friend, schoolmate is together very well, in country to university's graduation message friend always message “natural, lively…”Commended that my good nature helps the human with mine enthusiasm. I start from 16 years old to work, therefore I want to adapt this work for me, does not have the question, I hope to arrive at here, can also take happily everybody; Hoped that you may give me an opportunity, thanks 2001- lai fragrance hotel - dining server - end tray, tidies up, cleans up the dinner table 2002- mountain stream golf course - dining shop sales clerk - to specialize in selling the drink and food 2003- Shiaowa dentist - auxiliary nurse - assists doctor to look that the tooth 2004- Liufu Village amusement park - commodity shop service person - trades the commemoration commodity 2005- Zhu family handset battery factory - packer - battery packing 2006- Chinese to fly in circles the supplementary class - to attend class the video recording personnel - to attend class the content video recording 2006- lai fragrance foods to stand - Fang Wubu the service person - to reorganize the room 2007- Liufu Village amusement park - beefsteak hall service person - belt position, to deliver the vegetable 2007- Aidida Shoe store - service person - to reorganize the shoe, to trade the shoe 2007- Liufu Village amusement park - commodity shop service person - to tradeCommemoration commodity 2008-MOS Hamburg shop - dining service person - meal, delivers meal, the reorganization, to clean

(不太肯定唷~)

參考資料: 去段落翻譯網站找的
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。