promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
董小綺 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英翻中~文章~不要電腦翻譯!謝謝^^

哪位帥哥美女可以幫我翻譯下面的文章~~~~

我不要電腦翻譯喲~~有點趕~謝謝你們了啦^^

The immense bulk of her, sitting implacable and pale, under the lucent water had haunted the officers called to the scene. There was something horribly powerful about her, even in death. Something stubborn and forceful projected from her, and surrounded the scene with a tangible, threatening misery. Worse than all of it was Kylie in the background, warbling”I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky,….” You had to be irredeemably sick in the head to commit suicide to the sound of Kylie Minogue.

“So – the way I see it, Sarge – we’ve got a car that drove off the road after hitting somebody wearing cotton clothing and dripping pool water and we’ve got a dead woman in a pool wearing a torn cotton robe, with lots of cuts and grazes. Doesn’t that sound odd to you? The only problem is, we found Cynthia Edwards dead, about…um…two days before the crash.”

1 個解答

評分
  • NENE
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The immense bulk of her, sitting implacable and pale, under the lucent water had haunted the officers called to the scene. There was something horribly powerful about her, even in death. Something stubborn and forceful projected from her, and surrounded the scene with a tangible, threatening misery. Worse than all of it was Kylie in the background, warbling”I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky,….” You had to be irredeemably sick in the head to commit suicide to the sound of Kylie Minogue.

她巨大肥胖的身驅,無情及蒼白的坐著,在指揮經常出現的光亮水底下被喚回舞台。 她種可怕有力的力量,就是死亡方面。 她有種頑強而有力的特色,而且用實際包圍了舞台,脅迫不幸。比它 更壞的事是背景,凱莉以顫音和唱”我應該是如此幸運、幸運、幸運、幸運,….”因凱莉米洛的聲音你必須無可救藥的感到不舒服而去自殺。

“So – the way I see it, Sarge – we’ve got a car that drove off the road after hitting somebody wearing cotton clothing and dripping pool water and we’ve got a dead woman in a pool wearing a torn cotton robe, with lots of cuts and grazes. Doesn’t that sound odd to you? The only problem is, we found Cynthia Edwards dead, about…um…two days before the crash.”

”所以-我看到的那條路, Sarge -我們開著車在撞到穿著棉質衣服及濕淋淋的一地水的人之後而停止,而且我們發現在一個池中有一個身上有許多刀傷和擦傷及穿著一件被撕破的棉質寬鬆長袍的死女人。 那聽起來對你不是很奇怪嗎? 唯一的問題是,我們發現辛西婭愛德華已死了,m.....大約在砰撞聲發生的二天前…。”

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。