英文逹人請進

謝謝你這陣子聽我說我的煩惱,分享我的快樂和不開心,對於你我不了解,也不知道你對的想法,但是我只想讓你了解一件事,真的很開心認識你~

已更新項目:

少打一個字 也不知道你對(我)的想法

6 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Thanked your this time period to listen to me saying that my worry, shared me joyful and is unhappy, did not understand regarding your me, also did not know you to idea, but I only wanted to let you understand a matter, really knew your ~ very happily

Thank you listen to me this time around, I worry, I share the joy and fun, I do not know about you, you do not know of the idea, but I just want to let you know one thing, I am very happy to meet you ~

翻譯2種夠嗎....希望你能使用到!!

參考資料: @@ 辭典
  • 1 0 年前

Thank you for listening to me and sharing my sadness and happiness during these days. Although I don't know you that well, but I like to tell you this: it is very nice to have you as a friend.

2008-11-30 14:28:32 補充:

Although I don't know you very well, nor what you think about me, but I like to......

參考資料: US 20
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

Please accept my sincere thanks for your kind listening to my worries and sharing with my happiness and unhappiness within this period. Even I don't know who you are, or what you think to me, but I like to make you know that I am really happy and lucky to meet you.

• Thanked your this time period to listen to me saying that my worry, shared me joyful and is unhappy, did not understand regarding your me, also did not know you to idea, but I only wanted to let you understand a matter, really knew your ~ very happily

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

參考資料: 自己
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

I really appreciate that you were always there for me, that you listen to my worries, share happiness and sadness with me. Although I don't really understand you, and don't know how you think of me, but I just want you to know one thing, that I'm really glad to know you.

"你對的想法"

我想你是想說你對我的想法

所以我就自己自做主張,翻成你對我的想法瞜

不對的話,跟我講一下。謝瞜

參考資料:
  • 1 0 年前

Thank you listen to me this time around, I worry, I share the joy and fun, I do not know about you, you do not know of the idea, but I just want to let you know one thing, I am very happy to meet you ~

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。