ZONDA 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我把以下的文章翻譯成英文

大家好,我要為大家介紹的國家是紐西蘭。

紐西蘭是最年輕的移民國家之一。首都是威靈頓。當地原住民為毛利人。主要宗教有基督教、天主教和毛利人特有信仰。紐西蘭經濟發達,屬於發達國家。礦藏、森林資源、漁產豐富。工業以農林牧產品加工為主產品主要供出口。農業高度機械化。糧食不能自給,需從澳洲進口。畜牧業發達,是紐西蘭經濟的基礎。紐西蘭環境清新、氣候宜人、風景優美、旅遊勝地遍布全國。紐西蘭的地表景觀富於變化,北島多火山和溫泉,南島多冰河和湖泊。這裡分佈著1000多處高溫地熱噴泉。這些千姿百態的沸泉、噴氣孔、沸泥塘和間歇泉形成了紐西蘭的一大奇景。紐西蘭的極限運動與探險旅行也非常有名。早在1988年,南島的皇后鎮便建立了全球第一座商業化的高空彈跳場。登山也是頗為流行的運動,最有名的登山家是艾德蒙·希拉蕊爵士,他是全球第一位登上成功攀登珠穆朗瑪峰峰頂的人。總而言之,紐西蘭的特色就是風景優美,氣候宜人,產業發達,景觀奇特,是個適合觀光的國家。

謝謝你們來聽我的演講,如果有什麼關於紐西蘭的問題都可以隨時來問我。

以上這些就好了,謝謝

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Everybody is good, I must for everybody introduction country be New Zealand. New Zealand is one of youngest immigration countries. The capital is Wellington. The local indigenous people are a maori. The main religion has Christianity, Catholicism and the maori unique belief. The New Zealand economy is developed, belongs to the developed country. The mineral resource, the forest resources, the fish are rich. The industry mainly supplies the export primarily by the farming and forestry herd product processing product. The agriculture mechanizes highly. The grain cannot be self-sufficient, must import from Australia. The animal husbandry is developed, is the New Zealand economy foundation. The New Zealand environment is fresh, the pleasant weather, the fine scenery, the tourist attraction proliferates the nation. New Zealand's surface landscape is rich in the change, the North island multi-volcanos and the hot spring, the south island multi-glaciers and the lake. Here is distributing more than 1000 high temperature geothermy eruptive fountain. These differ in thousands of ways boiling springs, the gas escape, boiled the bog and the geyser have formed a New Zealand's big marvelous sight. New Zealand's maximal exercise and the exploration travel are also famous. As early as in 1988, south island Huanghou Town then has established the global first commercialization high blank Miao folk dance. The mountaineering is also the quite popular movement, the most famous mountaineer is Knight Edmund · Hillary, he is the human who global first mounts climbs the Mount Everest peak successfully. In brief, New Zealand's characteristic is the fine scenery, the pleasant weather, the industry is developed, the landscape is unusual, is suits the sightseeing the country. Thanks you to listen to my lecture, if has anything to be possible momentarily to ask me about New Zealand's question.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

Everybody is good, I must for everybody introduction country be New Zealand, New Zealand is one of youngest immigration countries. The capital is Wellington. The local indigenous people are a maori. The main religion has Christianity, Catholicism and the maori unique belief. The New Zealand economy is developed, belongs to the developed country. The mineral resource, the forest resources, the fish are rich. The industry mainly supplies the export primarily by the farming and forestry herd product processing product. The agriculture mechanizes highly. The grain cannot be self-sufficient, must import from Australia. The animal husbandry is developed, is the New Zealand economy foundation. The New Zealand environment is fresh, the pleasant weather, the fine scenery, the tourist attraction proliferates the nation. New Zealand's surface landscape is rich in the change, the North island multi-volcanos and the hot spring, the south island multi-glaciers and the lake. Here is distributing more than 1000 high temperature geothermy eruptive fountain. These differ in thousands of ways boiling springs, the gas escape, boiled the bog and the geyser have formed a New Zealand's big marvelous sight. New Zealand's maximal exercise and the exploration travel are also famous. As early as in 1988, south island Huanghou Town then has established the global first commercialization high blank Miao folk dance. The mountaineering is also the quite popular movement, the most famous mountaineer is Knight Edmund · Hillary, he is the human who global first mounts climbs the Mount Everest peak successfully. In brief, New Zealand's characteristic is the fine scenery, the pleasant weather, the industry is developed, the landscape is unusual, is suits the sightseeing the country. Thanks you to listen to my lecture, if has anything to be possible momentarily to ask me about New Zealand's question.

參考資料: 網路
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

就是這些...

Everybody is good, I must for everybody introduction country be New Zealand. New Zealand is one of youngest immigration countries. The capital is Wellington. The local indigenous people are a maori. The main religion has Christianity, Catholicism and the maori unique belief. The New Zealand economy is developed, belongs to the developed country. The mineral resource, the forest resources, the fish are rich. The industry mainly supplies the export primarily by the farming and forestry herd product processing product. The agriculture mechanizes highly. The grain cannot be self-sufficient, must import from Australia. The animal husbandry is developed, is the New Zealand economy foundation. The New Zealand environment is fresh, the pleasant weather, the fine scenery, the tourist attraction proliferates the nation. New Zealand's surface landscape is rich in the change, the North island multi-volcanos and the hot spring, the south island multi-glaciers and the lake. Here is distributing more than 1000 high temperature geothermy eruptive fountain. These differ in thousands of ways boiling springs, the gas escape, boiled the bog and the geyser have formed a New Zealand's big marvelous sight. New Zealand's maximal exercise and the exploration travel are also famous. As early as in 1988, south island Huanghou Town then has established the global first commercialization high blank Miao folk dance. The mountaineering is also the quite popular movement, the most famous mountaineer is Knight Edmund · Hillary, he is the human who global first mounts climbs the Mount Everest peak successfully. In brief, New Zealand's characteristic is the fine scenery, the pleasant weather, the industry is developed, the landscape is unusual, is suits the sightseeing the country. Thanks you to listen to my lecture, if has anything to be possible momentarily to ask me about New Zealand's question.

• 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。