已更新項目:

拜託~不要用電腦軟體翻

我看的出來喔!!

4 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

omg... i really haven't seen this type of English at all!!! So pathetic!! I feel sorry for the person who will then use this... will give such entertainment to your teacher though i must say...

2008-12-13 01:59:57 補充:

Dear teacher: (will be nicer if you use his/her name)

We have been separated for more than four years, finally got to see you again in the summer holiday. The moment I saw you again, my heart was filled with joy and happiness, as if the Kingdom of God has just arrived. You are still as beautiful as I remembered, and in such good health. I have been praying for you every day, and thank you Father for looking after your well being.

In one month's time, I will be sitting my university entrance exam, I study day in day out, hoping that I can get into a Catholic Seminary. At this point, I realized how important faith is. I have learned to love God more and more each day and trust him; I just want to follow God and his teachings for the rest of my life.

We have spent very little time together whilst in school, but I am truly grateful that I got to know you before you retired; I believe that this has been the arrangement of God. In fact, on the day that we reunited, I had a lot that I wanted to say to you; to me you like a part of my family, and I have always wanted to take you out on day trips, and take part in church activities, so we could create some lovely memories for the both of us.

Finally, I wish you can live inside the love of God everyday, and do take care of yourself.

Wishing you a very merry Christmas!

your student Jessica

2008-12-13 02:02:23 補充:

I hope that this is useful, I am not a Christian myself, so some of the phases might be different...

• 1 0 年前

我也覺得 用disobey

哈哈 不違背 不是暌違

應該是 I have not seen u for four years more. Finally, i can see u at this summer vcation.

翻譯軟體好妙喔!

• 1 0 年前

來了一個用翻譯軟體的,根本看不懂.....唉

• 1 0 年前

中文:

親愛的老師:

睽違了四年多,終於在暑假時和您見面了,

看到您的那一刻,心中滿滿都是喜樂和感動,就好像神的國度已經降臨一樣.

您依然這麼漂亮,身體也很健康,

果真,我每天為您禱告,主耶穌真的都有在眷顧您~感謝主

距離大學入學考試只剩三十幾天了,

我每天除了熬夜讀書,還是讀書,為了就是能夠考上天主教的神學院

此時,我發現信仰真的對我很重要

我一天比一天更愛主,更依靠祂

我只想一生跟隨主

在國中和您相處的時間實在太少了,但我很感謝主在您退休前我就認識您了

我也深信認識您是上帝的安排

其實那天見到您,我真的有好多的話想要和您說,我一直把您當作我的家人看待

一直都希望和您一起出去玩,和您一起參加教會的活動,希望能和您有共同美好的回憶

最後,希望您能每天生活在主內,好好照顧自己

聖誕節快樂

您的學生Jessica

英文:

Dear teachers: kui has disobeyed more than four years, finally when summer vacation and you have met, saw your that moment, in the heart Man Mandu is pleasant and is affected, resembled the god the state already to arrive is the same. You such are still attractive, the body is also very healthy, if really, I pray every day for you, advocates Jesus really had is caring for your ~ to thank main only remains three several days from the university entrance examination, I except stayed up late to study every day, studied, to was can 夠 pass an examination Catholicism's theological school this time, I discovered belief was really very important to me my for one day to love the host compared to one day, depended upon his me only to think that the life follows the host The time which is together in country neutral you too have been really few, but I thank very much main before you retire I to know that your I had also deeply believed knew you were God's arrangement that day saw you actually, I really have many words wishes and you said that I have treated as you I the family member to regard have hoped exited with you to play together, participated in the church together with you the activity, hoped that could have the happy recollection with you to be together final, hoped you could live every day in the host, looked after itself to wish well is Christmas day joyful you student Jessica

參考資料: 選我喔
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。