promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文改文。

Good afternoon everyone. Today I want to recommend this documentary to all of you. For a start, try to image that you will keep something in your body and it will grow gradually. What do you feel? Scared? Curious or happy?

And I believe that most of you may want to know more about what is the baby doing in your body. This documentary is called life before birth. Toby Macdonald is the Director and writer. He used the pioneering medical imaging technology, called 4-D ultrasound to show the development of a human girl all the way from conception to birth. Because of the newest technology, We've the opportunity to see the fetus. We can see the baby sucks its thumb, blinks, yawns, smiles, and moves in real time inside the womb which makes for much clearer images and far better than others. Besides, I think the most impressive scene from the movie was shocking me a lot. It is the process of the human girl to give birth. I will never forget it. These memories stick out very keenly in my mind. Although I am not the human girl, I can feel most severely the pain of giving birth.

I am convinced that the birth of a baby is truly a blessed event. But in recently I have read some news and made me felt astonished and disappointed. A new baby was found abandoned by the supermarket. It’s so cruel! In my opinion, she shouldn't have abandoned her child.

Even if I am not a mother and I have not birth any baby, after I watched this documentary I know the importance of the human life. Since the mothers have been pregnant for ten months, the most toilsome is come across already. The new born is innocent and they had no choice to choose whether stay in the world or not. Thus, the parents should have thought of the consequences before doing anything. After they bring the baby to the world, the baby has right to alive and the parents have responsibility to protect and love them.

已更新項目:

I think life is really importance. So when I grow up and have a husband, I will decide to have a baby. Seeing our baby up close and personal was an incredible experience. So I will create my own life and live it with absolutely no regrets.

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Good afternoon everyone. Today I want to recommend this documentary to all of you. First of all, try to imaginge that you keep something in your body and it will grow gradually. How do you feel? Scared? Curious or happy?

And I believe that most of you may want to know more about what the baby doing in your body is. This documentary was called life before birth. Toby Macdonald is the Director and writer. He used the pioneering medical imaging technology, called 4-D ultrasound to show the development of a human girl ,all the way from conception to birth. Because of the newest technology, We have the opportunity to see the fetus. We can see the baby sucks its thumb, blinks, yawns, smiles, and moves in real time inside the womb which makes for very clear images and far better than others.

I was shock by the most impressive scene from the movie. I will never forget the process of the human girl who to give birth. The images is branded on my memory. Though I am not the human girl, I can feel most severely the pain of giving birth.I am convinced that the birth of a baby is truly a blessed event.

However, recently, I have read some news and made me astonished and disappointed. A new baby was found abandoned by the supermarket. It's so cruel! She should not abandoned her child.

Even if I am not a mother and I don't have experience for birth. After watching this documentary, I know the importance of the human life. Since the mothers have been pregnant for ten months, the most toilsome life should has been overcome already. The new born is innocent and they have no choice to choose whether stay in the world or not. Thus, the parents should think over the consequences before doing anything. After they bring their baby to the world, the baby has right to live and the parents have responsibility to protect and love them.

2008-12-14 23:36:25 補充:

I think life is really important. Therefore, one day, I grow up and have a husband, I will to have a baby. Seeing our baby up close and personal will be an incredible experience. I will create my own life and live it up to no regrets. Absolutely!

文章的起承轉合要注意一下

參考資料: 18
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

你好大家。 今天我想要推薦這個記錄片給你們大家。 作為開端,嘗試到你在你的身體將保留某事的圖像和它將逐漸增長。 你感覺什麼? 驚嚇? 好奇或愉快?

并且我相信大多數你也許想要知道更多關於什麼是做在你的身體的嬰孩。 這個記錄片叫生活在誕生之前。 Toby Macdonald是主任和作家。 他使用作早期工作在的醫療成像技術,稱4-D超聲波一直顯示一個人的女孩的發展從構想到誕生。 由於最新的技術,我們有機會看胎兒。 我們能看到嬰孩在實時比其他吮它的拇指,眨眼睛,打呵欠,微笑,并且移動在為更加清楚的圖像做的子宮裡面和改善。 其外,我認為最印象深刻的場面從電影是可怕的我很多。 它是誕生的人的女孩的過程。 我不会忘記它。 這些記憶非常敏銳地依我所見非常突出。 雖然我不是人的女孩,我能最嚴厲地感覺誕生痛苦。

我被說服嬰孩的誕生真實地是一個保祐的事件。 但是我最近讀了一些新聞并且做了我吃驚和失望的毛氈。 一個新的嬰孩找到由超級市場拋棄。 它是很殘暴的! 以我所见,她不應該拋棄了她的孩子。

即使我不是母親,并且我沒有誕生任何嬰孩,在我觀看了這個記錄片我之後知道人生的重要性。 因為母親是懷孕十個月,最費力已經遇到。 新出生是無辜的,并且他們在世界沒有選擇選擇是否逗留。 因此,父母應該認為後果在做任何東西之前。 在他們給世界之後帶來嬰孩,嬰孩有權利對活,并且父母有責任保護和愛他們。

我認為生活真正地是重要性。 因此,當我長大并且有丈夫,我將決定有嬰孩。 看見我們的嬰孩異常危險和困難是難以置信的經驗。 因此我將創造我自己的生活并且居住它以绝對沒有遺憾。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

你好大家。

今天我想要推薦這個記錄片給你們大家。

作為開端,

對您在您的身体將保留某事的圖像的嘗試和它將逐漸增长。

您感覺什麼?

驚嚇?

好奇或愉快?

并且我相信大多数您也许想要知道更多關於什麼是做在您的身体的嬰孩。

這個記錄片叫在誕生之前的生活。

Toby Macdonald是主任和作家。