»May 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

people who speak out humanity?

people who speak out or advocate for humanity and culture?

Your article must include the following:

1.Name of person

2.Country

3.Occupation

4.What is the person known for?

5.Why did you think this person's work is important?

6.Add your own ideas.

Please write 10-20 sentences.

已更新項目:

To 峻弟 :

十分抱歉, 我忘記說明內容, 並非直接翻譯我的內容,

而是 回答我的問題!

3 個解答

評分
  • rman n
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Jetsun Jamphel Ngawang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin (The 14th Dalai Lama) is the head of the Tibetan government-in-exile based in Dharamshala, India. The Dalai Lama is a spiritual leader revered among Tibetans. He was awarded Nobel Peace Prize in 1989.He is known for being the religious leader for many people around the globe and also looking for more autonomy in Tibet, which is now under regime of People Republic of China. I think his work is important since he preaches about peace and human right against People Republic of China. Even though, there are people who disagree in his ideas about Tibet. However, he emphasizes many times in public that what he is looking for is only autonomy for his people, not war, nor fight against any government. Everyone can have his own idea in political or religious point of view. Therefore, his role can be controversial in these ways. But, we cannot deny or ignore his effort of achieving peace for his people and preaching about forgiveness, humanity in the media. And I think this is why he was awarded the honor of Nobel Peace Prize in 1989.

參考資料: me
  • 1 0 年前

回答問題很奇怪吧!應該是翻譯後你自己回答吧!我想你的上玟還有很多內容,不然根本無法回覆>

擁護人文科學跟文化的人?

你的文章須包含下列 :

1 人名

2 國家

3 職業

4 人們了解哪些

5 你認為這人的工作重要嗎

6 加入你的想法

請寫十到二十句

• 1 0 年前

人们誰毫无保留地说出人類?人们誰毫无保留地说出或為人類主張并且開化? 您的文章必须包括以下: 人1.Name 2.Country 3.Occupation 4.What人被认识為? 5.Why您認為這person' s工作是重要的? 6.Add您自己的想法。 請寫10-20個句子

不用客氣

參考資料: 不用客氣
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。