可以麻煩~請不要用奇摩翻譯直接翻~

因為奇摩翻的文法並不太順~

拜託請好心人士且英文程度不錯的幫忙一下~

十分感謝~

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

”I am a hardworking, responsible, and cautious person.I always go to great lengths to get my duties finished.Whenever I am baffled, I'll try my best to overcome the frustration.I won't give up easily because of the it.

”When I was studying in vocational school, I found the goal of my life.I want to be a competent office worker.I want to be a dutiful staff.I can deal with the internal jobs of the company, and give service to the clients...and so on.These are the targets I have always been looking forward to.”

(若有重大錯誤請見諒..)

...XD

參考資料: ..
  • 1 0 年前

”我是個認真負責、謹慎小心的人,對於我份內的工作,我會盡力完成它。當我遇到挫折時,我會盡量克服它,不會因為挫折而放棄希望。”

” I am responsible for, the discrete careful person earnestly, regarding my duty-bound work, I will complete it with every effort. When I come across the setback, I will overcome it as far as possible, will not give up because of the setback hoping.”

”在我就讀高職階段時,讓我找到了我人生的目標,我想當個稱職的上班族,想在公司內做個盡職的商務人員,幫忙處理公司內部工作,服務客戶等等,這些都是我嚮往的目標。”

” when I go study the quality stage, let me find my life goal, I wanted to work as was competent for the post the office worker, wanted to be the commercial personnel who in the company fulfilled duty, helped the processing company interior work, service customer and so on, these were the goal which I yearned.”

希望能幫上你

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。