LINGYAN 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

有英文高手可以幫我回答這些問題.2.嗎?

還有這裡:三、1.What other American holidays do you know?

2.What holidays do you have in your country that are not celebrated in the United

States?

3.Write a short paragraph about how you celebrate a holiday in your country .Be sure to indent the first sentence?

四、1.What American customs seem strange to you ?

2.What are the rules about greeting people in your country.For example, in the United States it is not polite to ask a person how much he or she earns?

3.Writed six sentences or a short paragraph about what advice you would give someone coming to live and work in your country . if you write a paragraph, be sure to indent the first sentence?

五、1.Do you think Levi Strauss was a good businessman? Why or why not?

Are you good in business?

2.if you could have your own business, what would it be?

3.what can clothes tell you about people?

六、1.What qualities do male heroes in movies and TV shows in your country have?

2.We often see cowboys and images of the old West in advertisements of American products such as cigarettes, trucks , and blue jeans.Why do you think advertisers use cowboys to sell thes products?

3.What is your impression of a cowboy's life ?Would you like to live life of a cowboy?

4.Write six sentence or a short paragraph about a TV or movie hero.if you writea paragraph , be sure to indent the first sentence?

七、1.Do you have any famous statues or monuments in your country?what aare they?

2.What famous statue , monument, or building do you think is the most beautiful or interesting?Which do you think is the ugliest?

3.Wtite six sentence or a short paragraph about a statue, monument, or building , if you write a paragraph , be sure to indent the first sentence ?

已更新項目:

2 個已更新項目:

要用英文回答唷??幫幫忙!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

三、1.What other American holidays do you know?

Some American holidays are the New Year, Martin Luther King's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Veterans Day, Christmas Day, Good Firday, Lincoln's Birthday, Washington's Birthday, Groundhog Day, Easter, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father Day, Halloween and Election Day.

2.What holidays do you have in your country that are not celebrated in the United

States?

In Taiwan, we have Chinese (Lunar) New Year's Eve, Lantern Festival, Youth Day, Tomb Sweeping Day, Women's Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Harvest Festival, Seventh Evening of July, Ghosts' Festival, Moon Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, Double Ninth Festival, Double Tenth Day which is like the independence day, Overseas Chinese Day, Taiwan Retroration Day, Birthday of President Chiang Kai-shek, Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Birthday, Constitution Day and a few more.

3.Write a short paragraph about how you celebrate a holiday in your country .Be sure to indent the first sentence?

Holidays in my country are important to celebrate. We celebrate Double Tenth Day by having special ceremonies.

四、1.What American customs seem strange to you ?

No, nothing really.

2.What are the rules about greeting people in your country.For example, in the United States it is not polite to ask a person how much he or she earns?

In Taiwan it is not polite to ask people's age.

3.Writed six sentences or a short paragraph about what advice you would give someone coming to live and work in your country . if you write a paragraph, be sure to indent the first sentence?

Some important advice that I would like to tell you are when you come to Taiwan you will have to get use to the enviroment, society and culture. The food from Taiwan may be very different compared to America, the society will definitely be different because there are different habits and thoughts and you will have to get use to it.

2008-12-30 11:00:26 補充:

五、1. Yes, I think Levi Strauss will be a good businessman because he has helped some people in the society for example he donates a large amount of money to charities and the money are able to help poor citizens and also looks after women and tennagers.

2008-12-30 11:00:53 補充:

I do not have my own business at the moment because I'm a student. (連第五提的第一小題)

2008-12-30 11:01:07 補充:

2.if you could have your own business, what would it be?

I have dreamed to have my own business including having a pizza shop, this idea came from a computer game I was playing; I thought it would be fun and interesting controlling a shop and yourworkers.

2008-12-30 11:01:19 補充:

3.what can clothes tell you about people?

Clothes can tell you what style the person likes to dress up as, but something really important is clothes can not tell how rich some one is.

2008-12-30 11:01:44 補充:

六、1.What qualities do male heroes in movies and TV shows in your country have?

In Taiwan, the male heroes attracts the main female character and falls in love with her.

2008-12-30 11:01:59 補充:

I think advertisers use cowboys to promote the products is because the cowboys looks cooland girls like them so male will follow the style of a cowboy.

2008-12-30 11:02:08 補充:

3.What is your impression of a cowboy's life ?Would you like to live life of a cowboy?

I think cowboys life is like having guns and rides a horse as their transport. Sometimes the cowboys will use their rope to catch the object they want.

2008-12-30 11:02:26 補充:

My favorite movie hero is from the Twilight movie, the main character is Robert Pattinson who played Edward Cullen. I personally love the storyline and the actions Robert did was awesome! I loved the movie, I'm looking forward for New Moon which is the second book of the series to come out!

2008-12-30 11:08:50 補充:

七、1.Do you have any famous statues or monuments in your country?what are they?

Yes, there is a relly important monument in Taiwan. It's a Memorial Hall for Dr. Sun Yat-sen who is the first president of Taiwan.

2008-12-30 11:12:58 補充:

I think the most beautiful building in Taiwan is the Taipei 101. It has an amazing structure! I really like how it looks too. It's one of the most famous building in Taiwan, it's really popular to go to when it's the new year. I think buildings in Taiwan are not ugly.

2008-12-30 11:21:47 補充:

Taipei 101, the most famous building known in Taiwan. In Taipei 101 theres a mixture of different use, there are offices, restaurant, hotels, shopping centre, sight viewing and much much more. I haven't being there before, but I hope I will have the chance to visit it one day.

2008-12-30 11:24:28 補充:

對不起 一直用補充

是因為有字數限制

我因為對你問的一些問題不是很了解

所以上網查一些資料

希望是你需要的喔

也希望我的答案可以幫到你

謝謝

參考資料: Myself :], Myself, Myself, Myself, Myself, Myself, Myself, Myself, Myself, Myself, Myself, Myself, Myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。