White Lin 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫翻譯急需(贈20點)禁用翻譯網頁與軟體

這是我第一次做專題!!說真的那時有點害怕,怕又是甚麼很困難的一門課!!

在剛開始討論要做什麼的時候,亂糟糟!!

大家的提議也很多,題目也一直改!!

最初我們是決定要用旅遊的點子來做題目,後來發現問題很多!!

大家就一直想一直想,想到最後決定有茶葉來做為題目!!

在剛開始在做這題目的這一段時間,有點混亂,到後來比較適應了,也發現我學習到很多以前沒有碰過的東西!!

第一次去茶園第一次對著一整片茶園照一張又一張的照片第一次自己下去採茶做茶!!

很多很新鮮的第一次!!

這次專題我擔任照相的,看到東西就是拍,大家在做茶也拍採茶也拍,不管在做甚麼都拍連一根茶葉也要拍!!

東照照西照照,其實也滿好玩著!!

雖然每次去茶園都要很早就起床又要再太陽下做事很熱還一直流汗!!

可是大家都是一起在大太陽底下採茶做茶!!

所以就算再辛苦也不會累!!

就當作是一種歷練與回憶摟!!

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

ok了

This is my first time to do the topic!! That was really a bit afraid, afraid of what is a very difficult lesson!!

At the beginning of discussion of what to do when the mess!!

We have had a lot of the proposal, the subject has been changed!!

Initially we decided to use the ideas to make tourism the subject, later found many problems!!

And everyone would always want to have always wanted, I was thinking about a final decision has to do for the title of tea!!

At the beginning of this topic in this period of time, a bit confusing, compared to later adapted, also found that I learned a lot of things did not come across!!

Tea the first time to the first time according to a tea garden in front一整片also the first time one of the photos themselves do continue picking tea!!

A lot of very fresh the first time!!

The topic I was the camera and see what is the film, we do also make tea tea also shot, no matter what pictures are not even have to make a tea!!

Look at themselves in the West look at themselves in the East, in fact, was full of fun!!

Although Every time I go to tea plantations have to get up very early and then work under the hot sun has also been sweating!!

But we are all together in the sun so picking tea!!

So even if the hard work will not be tired again!!

We can assume that it is an experience and memories embrace!!

2008-12-29 21:39:24 補充:

不好意思 一整片改成 a whole

參考資料: 翻到快死了
  • 1 0 年前

This is I first time makes the topic!! Said really a little was afraid at that time, feared also what is very difficult class!!

In just started to discuss must make anything the time, chaotic!!

Everybody's proposition are also many, the topic has also changed!!

At first we are the decision must use the traveling the drop to make the topic, afterward found that the problem are many!!

Everybody has wanted to think that thought the decide finally has the tea to do for the topic!!

Just was starting to make this topic this period of time, is a little chaotic, to afterward compared adapted, also discovered I studied many before has not bumped thing!!

First time goes to the tea garden first time to treat an entire tea garden to get down picking tea according to another picture first to make the tea!!

The many very fresh first time!!

This topic I hold the post of the photography, saw the thing is a racket, everybody is making the tea also to pat picking tea also to pat, no matter what is making to pat a company tea also to pat!!

East illuminates according to the sunset, actually completely is being also amusing!!

Although each time goes to the tea garden to very early get out of bed must under the sun work very hotly again has also perspired!!

But everybody is picks tea together under the sun makes the tea!!

Therefore again laborious cannot be tired!!

Treats as is one kind hugs informed and experienced with the recollection!!

參考資料: me
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

這是我第一次做專題!!

This is my first time to do the topic

說真的那時有點害怕,怕又是甚麼很困難的一門課!!

Be honest, i feel a bit worry in the beginning. Im worry that it can be a difficult subject to me

在剛開始討論要做什麼的時候,亂糟糟!!

When we discuss in the beginning, it is kind of mess

大家的提議也很多,題目也一直改!!

People give a lots of ideas and our topics are keep changing

最初我們是決定要用旅遊的點子來做題目,後來發現問題很多!!

We decide to do travel as our topic but we find it creates more problems in the end

大家就一直想一直想,想到最後決定有茶葉來做為題目!!

We keep thinking and finally we decide to write something about picking tea leave as our topic

在剛開始在做這題目的這一段時間,有點混亂,到後來比較適應了

Of course, It creates alots of problems and mess when we start on this topic but we are getting use to it

也發現我學習到很多以前沒有碰過的東西!!

We also realize something we havn't done it before.

第一次去茶園第一次對著一整片茶園照一張又一張的照片第一次自己下去採茶做茶!!

First time i go to tea leaf farm, I have see whole the land are planted with tea leafs

很多很新鮮的第一次!!

It is a very new experience to me

這次專題我擔任照相的,看到東西就是拍,大家在做茶也拍採茶也拍,

My responsibility is take all the pictures for this topic. I will taking pictures as many as i can. I will take photos when people is picking the leafs

不管在做甚麼都拍連一根茶葉也要拍!!

No matter what, i will even taking photos for one tea leaf

東照照西照照,其實也滿好玩著!!

Its very interesting job

雖然每次去茶園都要很早就起床又要再太陽下做事很熱還一直流汗!!

However, every people need to wake up in the early morning and picking the leafs under the sun.

可是大家都是一起在大太陽底下採茶做茶!!

But people still do the same thing without any complaints

所以就算再辛苦也不會累!!

No matter how tough it is, they never feel tired

就當作是一種歷練與回憶摟!!

This is the fantastic experience and memory.

參考就好

參考資料: Self
  • 1 0 年前

小強謝謝你唷!!

真是感恩~~~~

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。