10。台灣人喜歡在吃飯過後喝一杯茶,這樣可以減少油脂也   比較健康

請用簡單易懂的單字 以及較口語化的翻法

感恩大家!

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

。我會跟我好朋友說,因為他們會安慰我給我鼓勵

I would talk to my good friends because they give me comfort and encouragement.

2。我會跟我媽媽說,因為他會告訴我和同事的相處方法

I would talk to my mum because she tells me how to get along with my collages.

3。我會跟我姐姐說,因為姊姊跟我感情最好,他不會把我的  秘密說出去

I would talk to my sister because my sister and I are good friends who won’t tell others my secrets.

4。我有一件衣服對我來說意義很大,因為那是我第一次出國  買回來的紀念品

There is a clothes that is magnificent because I bought it when I went overseas for the very first time.

5。在我16歲生日的時候,我的同學都為我慶祝,還有生日  蛋糕和禮物,那是我在高中最美好的回憶了

When it was my 16th birthday, my classmates celebrated for me. There are birthday cakes and gifts. It was the best memory I had in high school..

6。我最喜歡的課目是體育,因為運動能讓身體健康,也因為  我最喜歡運動了

My favorite subject is physical education not only because exercise makes us healthy but also I love exercise.

7。我比較喜歡台灣食物,因為口味比較適合我,食物也很多  樣化

I prefer Taiwanese food because it is more suitable for me and there are many different varieties.

8。我有個健康飲食的方法,那就是吃飯吃到八分飽,不要吃  到全飽

I have a healthy eating method which is to eat 80% full.

9。我認為人們應該多吃健康食物和多運動來保持身體健康

I think people should eat healthy food and do more exercise to keep body healthy.

Taiwanese people like to drink a cup of tea after meals which helps to reduce fat and it is healthy.

參考資料: Me
  • 1 0 年前

1。我會跟我好朋友說,因為他們會安慰我給我鼓勵

I'll tell my good friends, because they will comfort and encourage me.

2。我會跟我媽媽說,因為他會告訴我和同事的相處方法

I'll tell my mom, because she will tell me the way to get along with my colleagues.

3。我會跟我姐姐說,因為姊姊跟我感情最好,他不會把我的秘密說出去

I'll tell my older sister for that I have the strongest emotional dependence on her, and that she won't reveal my secret.

4。我有一件衣服對我來說意義很大,因為那是我第一次出國,買回來的紀念品

I have a cloth which means a lot to me, for that it was bought as the souvenir of my first going abroad experience.

5。在我16歲生日的時候,我的同學都為我慶祝,還有生日  蛋糕和禮物,那是我在高中最美好的回憶了

My sixteen years-old birthday was my finest memory in high school --all of my classmates celebrating for me as well as the birthday cake and gifts.

6。我最喜歡的課目是體育,因為運動能讓身體健康,也因為  我最喜歡運動了

My favorite subject is PE because exercising can keep body healty. In addition, exercising is my favorite.

7。我比較喜歡台灣食物,因為口味比較適合我,食物也很多  樣化

I like Taiwan's food better because the favor is more suitable for me and that there is a large variety of food.

8。我有個健康飲食的方法,那就是吃飯吃到八分飽,不要吃  到全飽

I have a way to eat healthily, which is to eat to eighty percent full rather than to totally full.

9。我認為人們應該多吃健康食物和多運動來保持身體健康

I think people should eat more healthy food and exercise more to keep body/themselves healthy.

Taiwanese like to drink a cup of tea after meals, which can reduce fat and is heathier.

參考資料: myself+dictionary
  • 1 0 年前

1.I will say with my good friend, because they will comfort me to my encouragement

2.I will say with my mother, because he will tell me with the method of getting along with of colleague

3.I will say with my elder sister, because sister's heel's my feelings had better, he will not tell others my secret

4.I have a clothes the meaning is very big to me, because that is I went abroad for the first time bought back of trophy

5.At I 16-year-old birthday of time, my classmates all celebrate and there are also birthday cake and gift for me, that is me the most beautiful well recalled in the senior high school

6.I the most favorite lesson eyes are athleticses, because exercise can let healthy body, also liked to exercise most because of me

7.I compare to like better Taiwanese food, because the taste relatively suits me fines and food also a lot of kinds turn

8.I have one healthily dietetic method, that is to have a meal to eat eight separately satisfied, don't eat whole satisfied

9.I think that people should eat healthy food more and much exercise to keep a healthy body

10.The Taiwanese likes at have a meal later on drink a cup of tea, thus can reduce a grease also more healthy

參考資料: 網路
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。