Nick 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文高手幫我翻譯一下..20點!!!!

我不要全部丟到yahoo字典段落翻譯的那種,有的句子都會怪怪的

請英文高手幫我順暢的翻譯一下吧 :) 感恩!

Talking point...The assistant

*The photographer

I am not a pet photographer,but through my work as a commercial

photographer I have been commissioned many times to shoot dogs,

cats,frogs,and even chickens, for various advertising campaigns.

It helps to like animals, you need the patience of a saint,and I have

always found it essential to have a studio assistant.Animals can often

sense nerves or tension in the photographer and will not perform

as well for camera. I always think the shots work best if you get down to the pet's level,eye to eye.This will involve lying on your stomach

in most instances,unless your set is elevated. Keep your lighting as

uncomplicated as possible,and try to restrict the animals' movement

by penning them in.Dark fur,hair,or scales will absorb lots of light,

so with these you need to balance lighting carefully.A light or shiny

coat will reflect light,so be careful that the highlights aren't

overexposed.Check with Polaroids or on-screen to avoid these pitfalls.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

討論重點.....助手

攝影師

I am not a pet photographer,but through my work as a commercial photographer I have been commissioned many times to shoot dogs, cats,frogs,and even chickens, for various advertising campaigns.

我不是寵物攝影師,但由於我的工作是商業攝影師,為了因應各種廣告活動需要,我多次被委託拍攝狗,貓、青蛙甚至於雞。

It helps to like animals, you need the patience of a saint, and I have always found it essential to have a studio assistant. 對動物的喜愛有助於這些拍攝活動,您需有聖徒般的耐心,而且我總認為攝影助手很有必要。

Animals can often sense nerves or tension in the photographer and will not perform as well for camera.

動物常會對攝影師表現出神經質或緊張而無法在鏡頭前表現完美。

I always think the shots work best if you get down to the pet's level, eye to eye. This will involve lying on your stomach in

most instances, unless your set is elevated.

我總認為如果能站在寵物的立場來考慮,雙方取得共識,將會有最完善的拍攝成績。除非你的機組設備是在高空的位置,要不然通常你都要俯臥來取景。

Keep your lighting as uncomplicated as possible, and try to restrict the animals' movement by penning them in.

儘可能保持您的照明設備單純化,並且設法把動物關進欄柵裡以限制他們的活動。

Dark fur, hair, or scales will absorb lots of light, so with these you need to balance lighting carefully. A light or shiny coat will reflect light, so be careful that the highlights aren't overexposed. Check with Polaroids or on-screen to avoid these pitfalls. 暗色的毛皮,頭髮或者鱗片會吸收許多光線,因此您需要小心的平衡光源,燈光或閃亮的外套會反射光線,小心用強光照射時不要過度曝光。與拍立得查對或螢幕上檢查以避免這些陷阱。

• 1 0 年前

攝影師

我不是寵物攝影師,但由於我的工作是商業攝影師,為了因應各種廣告活動需要,我多次被委託拍攝狗,貓、甚至青蛙和雞。 這些拍攝活動有助於對動物的喜愛,您需有聖徒般的耐心,而且我總認為藉助於攝影棚很有必要。

動物常因攝影師或攝影機尚未妥為準備而表現出神經質或緊張。我總認為如果能實實在在滴對待寵物,使得雙方相互取得共識的話,將是最完善的拍攝工作,除非你的機組設備已經提高,要不然這將在多數事例表示是合理的妥善作法。

儘可能保持您的照明設備單純化,並且設法把他們關進欄裡避免動物的活動。 黑暗的毛皮,頭髮或者鱗片將吸收許多光,電燈或閃光的外套將反射光,也因此您需要謹慎平衡光源,用人造的偏光板或螢幕檢查,並小心聚焦以避免這些陷阱,如此才不會過度曝光。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。