Lv 4
jolin 發問時間: 旅遊亞太地區台灣 · 1 0 年前

CBC / CBT travels to Taiwan

Hi everyone,

My name is Francis.

I am a CBC / CBT. ( Canadian Born Chinese OR Canadian Born Taiwanese )

I have lived, studied, and worked in Canada for a lot of years.

I would like to travel to Taiwan.

Is there a Ministry of Tourism in Taiwan ?

What is the official name of this governmental department in Taiwan ?

Where is the office? Telephone # ? E-mail ?

Also, does everybody know about dicounted plan to join tourist group to travel within Taiwan ?

Thank you, everyone


1 個解答