我寫了一些些不過不知道這樣寫的正不正確

還有一些地方不會寫 所以想說上網來請教一些英文好的高手

不是抄襲-- 想說提供一些自己的想法來讓我參考

好,我的歌是Beyonce 的 If i were a boy

不知道大家有沒有聽過呢

我大概把學單的問題 都列出來吧

1. I like this song because....

我是說: I think the lyrics of this song is nice . It's talking about a girl

wanted to be a boy, so that she can do whatever she wants ,but also something she won't do.

和This song is like talking about what most f girls is thinking. It's a great song.

2. Give 3 things, events, or ideas that writer of the song includes in the lyrics . and why u think the song writer include this?

3. Give to possile themes for this song .

Create a short but well constructed paragraph below, explaning why you think other peole should listen to your ssong.

我只知道第一題如何寫

其他就想不出來要如何表達= =

可不可以請大家用英中文一起寫出來

不要只用單一的 謝謝大家

已更新項目:

對不起

第三題是 Give two possile themes for this song .

不是 Give to possile themes for this song !

謝謝大家

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

for your ref.

1. I like this song because

It is just like the song “if I were a rich man”

The lyrics is talking about a girl wanted to be a boy, so that she can do whatever she wants ,but also something she won't do. This song is talking about the love thoughts in most of girls. It's a great song.

2. Give 3 things, events, or ideas that writer of the song includes in the lyrics . and why u think the song writer include this?

how to understand the difference between boys and girls

boy becomes better man,

love hurt

3. Give to possible themes for this song .

how to be a better lover for him/her

4. Create a short but well constructed paragraph below, explaining why you think other people should listen to your song.

It is love that sustained the joyful world. This song expressed loudly for how girls are thinking about the opposite side. And emotionally she sang out every girls crying for a faithful love and a better boy. I think listening to this song will help each girl and boy to cherish what they have or are pursuing in healthy love relationship.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/10/08/beyonce-if...

2009-01-20 10:58:39 補充:

one more possile theme for this song

why girls want to be the opposite sex

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。