promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Aco 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文文法糾正

I love english lesson so much...even though i am not good in grammar,but I still have confidence in it.

When I was young , I have interest in english , I always remember the first word to repeat from memory,g-o-o-d-m-o-r-n-i-n-g.

I get good grade in english before , include junior high school,senior high school and college,always on the top in class,becase I can remember

a new word quickly , but I know , I really know , I am not really good in this lesson....

Because I did't to do all i can in this subject , especially in grammar ,I think I have a gift for language , but I didn't use it very well...

Sometimes I give up myself because I am not successfully in the way of learning , until now ,I still doubt myself "what am I doing here?"

Maybe it's cause to the condition not like before , I can't see the future...

Return to the main point,I enjoy this lesson from Ms.33, I can get new information in class something that I never know before.Especially the page ,such

as ESL/EFL student,liveABC,sammiwago and ivy.com , all of this are usefully to learning english.And I like the english song in class,"way back into love"

and so on.I listen english song for a long time , the first singer I know is Michael Jackson,I ever try to imitate the song "Billie Jean", not easy,

because all of the song are quickly and complex ...whatever he is a one hundred percent super star to me. In the other way , I like watch movies also,

when I watching the movies , I can learned a colloquial word in it.

I think we should learning english in life not in class , because english into our life long time ago, everywhere,anything,it's not a strange thgings.

I believe if we can confront everthing from our heart , nothing to fear anymore...About next semester , I still to be firmly convinced this creed.

In the end , I want to say thank you ever being my life be my teacher.

已更新項目:

請真正懂英文的專業人才幫我修正這篇文章,包含文法及時態,被我認定為最佳解答者,我可以請你吃一餐(如果你想的話),不過請自己坐車來新竹。。。

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I love English lesson so much...even though I am not good at grammar, but I still have confidence in it.

Since I was young, I have had interest in learning English, I always remember the first word to repeat from memory is g-o-o-d-m-o-r-n-i-n-g.

I got good grade in English during my education which includes junior high school, senior high school and college. I was always on the top of the class. It's because I can keep a new word in memory quickly, but somehow I know, I really know, I am not really good in this lesson....

Because there are few things that I still need to work harder in this subject, especially grammar. I think I have a gift for language , but I don't use it very well...

Sometimes I give up myself because I am not successfully in the way of learning, even till now I still question myself "what am I doing here?"

2009-01-21 12:05:00 補充:

Maybe it's cause to the condition not like before , I can't see the future...

這句可以給我中文嗎

2009-01-21 12:10:49 補充:

內容還是擠不下....我已經把剩下的寄信給你了喔^_^

2009-01-21 12:13:24 補充:

Maybe it's because the situation is not the same like before. (或as good as before.) I can't see the future

參考資料: 自己, 住加拿大的我
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

第三行because漏了"u"

第五行I didn't漏了"n"

倒數第三行的things多了"g"

倒數第二行的everything漏了"y"

幫補充而已。

• 1 0 年前

也許因為現在的情況跟以前不一樣了(指景氣),我看不見未來.....(延續前一句"我現在還在讀書<有什麼用的意思>")

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。