Jennifer 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Thomas Jefferson的QUOTE 什麼意思??

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."

- thomas jefferson

什麼意思?

根人性本善有什麼關係?

does he stand on the idea that people are born with kindess?

how?

謝謝啦 :]

我要寫essay 要用quote

i found this quote on the website but i have no idea what does that mean...

已更新項目:

噢 0.o

那可以給我跟人性本善有關的英文QUOTE嗎?

要有名一點的:D

2 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

這句跟人性本善沒什關係, 是 pro(支持) firearms 的說法

其他相關於支持擁有槍械的 quotes:

"...to disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." -George Mason

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..." -Richard Henry Lee

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good." -George Washington

"Government is not reason. It is not eloquence. It is a force, like fire: a dangerous servant and a terrible master". -George Washington

"No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -Thomas Jefferson

"Resistence to tyrants is obedience to God"--Thomas Jefferson

"Democracies have been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their death."--James Madison

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -Thomas Jefferson

2009-01-26 10:50:58 補充:

Anne Frank:

In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death.

2009-01-26 10:51:05 補充:

Benjamin Haydon:

There surely is in human nature an inherent propensity to extract all the good out of all the evil.

2009-01-26 10:52:13 補充:

Dorothy Rowe:

We would like to believe that we are not in the business of surviving but in being good, and we do not like to admit to ourselves that we are good in order to survive.

2009-01-26 10:52:56 補充:

George Orwell:

On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time.

2009-01-26 10:56:48 補充:

有關 human nature quotes 如下, 但很難找說直接說人性本善的, 大概外國人沒有人性本善的"直接說法"

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/with/keyword/human_na...

2009-01-26 11:04:39 補充:

有關人要多做善事的 quotes 但非人性本善:

http://www.wisdomquotes.com/cat_good.html

2009-01-27 13:43:36 補充:

像耶穌的原罪, 就是認為人本來都有罪, 生下來到世間都是來贖罪的, 所以有可能傾向於認為人性本惡, 或者是要控制自己的evil的傾向, 很少說是覺得人性本善的說法, 但還是有些人會認為人性本善, 都有可能, 只是聖經是西方人所信仰, 自然就會傾向要控制自己內在的evil的說法...

• 1 0 年前

對啊,外國人大概比較相信人性本惡吧 We were all born with sins.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。