願望可用 I wish

3 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Chinese New Year

Chinese families look forward to the New Year celebration all year.

Thefifteen-day period that makes up this festive holiday is an especiallyhappy time for Chinese children.The New Year celebration occurs betweenJanuary 20 and February 20 each year.

Peoplebegin their preparations for the holiday long before New Year's Day.Homes, store fronts, public places and streets are cleaned anddecorated. Brilliantly colored paper flowers, chains streamers, fansand lanterns can be seen everywhere. Favors, presents and noisemakersare made ahead of time to be presented later to family and friends.Many people visit family and friends, join in parades, presentgifts,and enjoy food, laughter, dancing and fireworks displays duringthe celebration.

Thelion is considered to be a symbol of good fortune and is said to chaseaway "evil" spirits. other symbols of the celebration include the fishand the dragon. Because red is believed to be a luck color, many redand gold scrolls, banners and lanterns are used as decorations.

The last holiday parade ends withthe procession of the giant dragon followed by people of all agescarrying lighted paper lanterns. This is when Chinese girls and boysbegin thinking about next year's celebration!

恭喜發財! May you come into a good fortune!

多福多壽!Live long and proper!

祝財運亨通! May many fortunes find their way to you!

願你健康長壽! I want to wish you longevity and health!

請多保重! Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.

祝你今後獲得更大成就。 Wishing you many future successes.

祝新年快樂,並願你幸福吉祥,前程似錦。

I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hope for your happiness and good future.

願新年帶給你和你所愛的人許多美好的事物和無盡的祝福!

May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings to you and all those you love!

願新年帶給你和你所愛的人許多美好的事物和無盡的祝福!

Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish for you in the coming year.

2009-02-05 10:26:59 補充:

以下有些字打太快忘了留距離,請加以修改:

第一段第二行 Thefifteen-day 應該改成 The fifteen-day

第二段 Peoplebegin.... 應該改成 People begin

第三段 Thelion 應該改成 The lion

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

There are lots of legends about Chinese New Year, well known one is about a beast called "Nien" which in Chinese word as the English word "Year".

Once upon the time, the Nien beast always came out for rampage and seek humans as food at last day of each year. people always hide some where or prepare some items that will scare the Nien beast away until next morning or the Nien beast run away. At first day of new year, the greeting words was always "Guo Nien, Gong Xi". These ment that "we saved our life from the mouth of Nien beast, congradulations".

At present time, the traditional celebration always starts from the afternoon of the New Year eve, first is to worship the ancestors, and there will be much foods as party prepared. Some traditional foods such as dumplings, or Bambu leaf rice dumplings (a special traditions hold by people at southern part of Taiwan).

At New Year eve dinner, same as Christmas eve, each member of the family will get together and have a nice, big, and delicious meal. The youngs will then make the special greetings to the seniors, as return, they will receive the new year money in a red envolope ("Hong Bao") from the seniors.

During the New Year period (from New Year eve to the 15th day of the New Year), no bad words will be spoken, otherwise, the one who said that will got a bad year. Then, the 15th day of the New Year, people always get together for the game of lantern riddles (Cai Deng Mi). A small gift will be gave away if you got the right answer for the riddle. There is also a special food for this day, it is called "Tang Yuan", the stuffed dumplings made of glutinous rice flour served in soup.

參考資料: Me
  • 1 0 年前

For children, the New Year holidays in the most exciting thing is to receive red packets.

對孩童而言,新年假期中最令人興奮的事就是收到紅包。

Lunar New Year's Day the first thing is to worship ancestors, worship the gods, followed by young people

must wish their elders, "Happy New Year"

大年初一的第一件事是祭祀祖先、敬拜諸神,之後家中的年輕人必須跟長輩「拜年」

Good health and happiness everything rolling in money intended to shun all the best

身體健康

工作愉快

事事順意

財源滾滾

萬事如意

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。