carol 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

尋求超級文高手

誰可以很正確的翻譯這些話???

急~~~

這是英國客戶發過來的!!!

我有點不太懂他的意思..................

拜託啦~~

Thanks for the information; I hope you had a good “New Year Vacation”.

Your SATA ExpressCard 54 module is very close to what we require. However we’d ideally like a version which is has a separate punched front panel so that we can easily customise it for a number of different products. Whilst I’m sure you could do a custom moulding for each of our products, I’m concerned that the tooling costs for each variant would be too great for our volumes.

Attached is a mock-up of what we’re trying to achieve. Do you do anything like it?

Can you also give approximate costs for the enclosure in 100, 500 & 1K off volumes.

Thanks

還有下面這句話...

他意思是希望可以達成像附檔圖面那樣嗎?

Attached is a mock-up of what we’re trying to achieve. Do you do anything like it?

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Thanks for the information; I hope you had a good “New Year Vacation”.

謝謝您的信息,希望你有一個美好的新年假期。

Your SATA ExpressCard 54 module is very close to what we require.

您的SATA Express Card 54模組規格很接近我們的需求。

However we’d ideally like a version which is has a separate punched front panel so that we can easily customise it for a number of different products.

但我們想要模組是有個別的punched front panel,這樣可以方便我們應用在數種不同的產品上面。

Whilst I’m sure you could do a custom moulding for each of our products, I’m concerned that the tooling costs for each variant would be too great for our volumes.

雖然我確定您能為我們每項產品都提供訂製的模型,但我擔心不同的模具加起來成本會太高。

附圖是我們想要達成的原型,你有類似的產品嗎?

Can you also give approximate costs for the enclosure in 100, 500 & 1K off volumes.

可以請您一併提供數量分別為100、500和1000的報價嗎?

回答您的問題 (還有下面這句話...

他意思是希望可以達成像附檔圖面那樣嗎?): 是的~

參考資料: me
  • 1 0 年前

mock是指模仿的

所以mock-up應該是初版

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。