- 寶寶Lv 51 0 年前最佳解答
1. A group of swans just floated by.
2. A bus has been laid on to take guests to the airport.
3. A snail's shell is spiral in form.
4. They chipped away at the power of the government.
5. Fighter pilots searched out and attacked enemy aircraft.
- MiaLv 51 0 年前
例句 : She spent the summer swanning around Europe.
3. (大寫)天鵝星座[the S]
名複: swans, swan
動變: swanned; swanned; swanning
例句 : They laid down a number of rules.
例句 : Peanuts have shells.
例句 : I've searched my memory, but I can't remember that man's name.
例句 : He chip away a hole in the ice.
v. 鑿去[(+away)]參考資料： Yahoo!奇摩迷你筆
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
１.swan - The swans swam gracefully in the pond.
２.laid - He laid his head on the pillow.
3 .shell - I found a lovely shell at the beach.
4. chip away - 找不到...
5.searched - I searched online for the missing plane began yesterday.參考資料： 字典
- 1 0 年前
1.A young swan is called a cygnet
2.When the fish is caught the net is laid aside
3.The bones turned out to be pieces of tortoise shell
5.The cold wind searched every part of the city