評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My Chemical Romance

>> 我與化學的一段情(一段羅曼史)

e.g.

1. Chemical Romance

John Tierney writes about the scientific basis for a love potion(劑) - and an anti-love potion.

In the new issue of Nature, the neuroscientist Larry Young offers a grand unified theory of love. After analyzing the brain chemistry of mammalian pair bonding — and, not incidentally, explaining humans' peculiar erotic fascination with breasts — Dr. Young predicts that it won't be long before an unscrupulouse(狂妄的) suitor(求婚者) could sneak a pharmaceutical love potion into your drink.

2. Chemical Romance

One thing that bugs me is the appropriation of scientific words by people who twist them for their own ends. One that really gets me is "natural", as in, "This product is all natural!". They imply that means it's good for you, somehow, but I counter that arsenic is an element. You can't get more natural than that!

Another is the word "chemical". People use it like it's bad. Chemicals kill! We associate them with toxic and noxious substances, cleansers, nasty things added to our food that makes us sick.

3. 所以由以上兩例, 我不覺得可以翻成"會引起化學變化的羅曼史"或甚至"我的另類羅曼史", 那是不通的

2009-02-14 19:07:21 補充:

上所舉兩例都是在說與化學本身有關的事, 所以應該翻成"與化學的羅曼史"比較洽當喔...

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 貝瑪
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

大家都有一番解釋 但我還是交付投票 讓大家決定~~

謝謝你們!!

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

首先要佩服George 的考據精神

My Chemical Romance 其實是一個龐克搖滾樂團的名字, 中文有人把她翻成 "我的另類羅曼史"

其實樂團取名字, 只求響亮, 恐怕未必講究文法及邏輯, 所以也不用太認真去看待.

不過就英文團名來說, 男女來電英文就用chemistry這個字, 所以chemical和 romance者兩個字放在一起也別有趣味.

至於中文位什麼會翻成 另類? 我個人覺得 因為 My Chemical Romance 常被歸類為 另類搖滾樂團 My Chemical Romance is an alternative pop/rock and punk-pop band that has been compared to Thursday and, to a lesser degree, Cursive 所以中文就翻成 另類

還是那句話 樂團名稱, 語不驚人死不休, 就別太計較啦

參考資料: 您就參考看看唄
  • 1 0 年前

是化學沒錯....要知道物理變化跟化學變化的不同

物理變化: 可以還原,如水--冰--水

化學變化: 無法還原的變化

Chemical Romance: 其實翻成"另類羅曼史"是非常貼切的. 翻成"無法還原的羅曼史"就有點怪怪的

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。