幫我看一下文法有沒有錯

我也有地方不會翻譯

幫我翻譯一下

如果有地方有更好的翻譯的話

也可以告訴我

下面"某人名"和"年月日"是個人資料

"某某junior high"也是

所以不直接打出來

I’m 某人名, and my English name is Sally. I was born on 年月日. I have two parents and a little brother. My biggest characteristic is that I have short black hair with a pair of eye glasses.

When I was young, I wasn’t interested in school subjects. So I put a lot of time on other skills, like piano and board games. I was even a member of our school hockey team.

My biggest dream in 國小時期 is to travel round the world. 但是因為學校課業的關係, I decided to tour around the world by books. By the year of 2005, Mom’s company asked her to work in the United State of America. So I begin my new life over there.

By the time we settled down, I started to memorize English vocabulary words. And the next year, I can read the original text books, like Harry Potter and Narnia, by myself.

在美國待了兩年後, 媽媽被調回來了. So I began to study in 某某 Junior High School. The teachers here 讓我撿回對課業的信心, 所以才有現在的我.

已更新項目:

因為老師有規定說要600字內

但是我離目標還差很多

有沒有什麼可以加進去的

可以的話也可以告訴我

謝謝了~

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

~ ~ ~I was born in ~ ~ ~. My parents, my youngest brother and I live in ~ ~ ~. My hair is short and black. Because I had poor eyesight, I had to wear glasses to improve my vision.

(You are not old enough, so don't say "when I was young...")

When I was in elementary school (or secondary school), I was just interested in piano and board games which weren't the principal subjects of school. As my favorite sport is hockey, I became a member of my school team.

I almost dreamed of traveling around the world during elementary school. My dream would be came true if I wasn't tied to my studying. Therefore, I only made it by books. By the year of 2005, my mom was accredited to the United State, so I began my new life since then.

After we settled down, I started to build up my English vocabulary. The next year, I could have read my textbook or other books without dictionary.

Two years later, my mom was sent back to ~ ~ ~ by her company. I enrolled in ~ ~ ~ Junior High School. I became absorbing in studying due to the teachers who aroused my thirst for knowledge. Right now, I'm a confident and independent person.

以上只供參考,大家共同研究。

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。