- 匿名使用者1 0 年前最佳解答
I'm really interested in duplicating the super chewy pineapple filling in the Taiwan style pineapple cakes. These cakes are found in most asian grocery stores. They're sold in packs and are actually individual rectangular shaped soft cookies with a chewy fruit filling.
The filling is chewy, slight chunky - similar to what you're describing. http://jodelibakery.netfirms.com/SAE/nyoya%20pinea...
HOW ＴＯ MAKE ＰＩＮＥＡＰＰＬＥ ＣＡＫＥ
230 gm. Butter
100 gm. sugar
25 gm. milk powder
10 gm. green tea powder
320 gm. plain flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. green tea paste (optional)
Pineapple Jam as filling
(1) Roll pineapple jam into small round balls.
(2) Cream butter, sugar, milk powder, green tea powder till creamy.
(3) Add in egg and green tea paste and beat till well combined.
(4) Add in flour and baking powder and mix till a dough is formed.
(5) Pinch a small portion of the dough and wrap up with pineapple fillings.
(6) Press into small square or oblong rings and place it on a baking tray.
(7) Bake in preheated oven at 175C till golden brown.
(8) Remove and leave to cool on wire rack before storing into cookie containers.參考資料： 網頁+教學+翻譯+經驗