Angela 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

和農業有關的專業paper(請不要使用翻譯軟體直接翻譯)~

自己有翻譯不過翻出來奇怪...

請好心的大大幫幫忙~幫我翻譯一下~謝謝~^ ^

The key step in ethylene (C2H4) signalling during tomato fruit ripening is initialized via the direct interaction between C2H4 and specialized membrane-bound receptors, including Never-Ripe (NR), which is strongly induced during ripening. In order to identify novel ripening-related C2H4-dependent components, a yeast two-hybrid interaction screen has previously been employed, in which NR cDNA has been used as bait. This screen has identified a clone corresponding to interacting protein 7 (SI;INT7), through its specific and strong interaction with the NR receptor (L. Alexander, Z. Lin, R. Hackett, I. Wilson and D. Grierson, unpublished work).

這只是摘要中的一部分,全文可能要跟我要

1 個解答

評分
  • 老古
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The key step in ethylene (C2H4) signalling during tomato fruit ripening is initialized via the direct interaction between C2H4 and specialized membrane-bound receptors, including Never-Ripe (NR), which is strongly induced during ripening. In order to identify novel ripening-related C2H4-dependent components, a yeast two-hybrid interaction screen has previously been employed, in which NR cDNA has been used as bait. This screen has identified a clone corresponding to interacting protein 7 (SI;INT7), through its specific and strong interaction with the NR receptor (L. Alexander, Z. Lin, R. Hackett, I. Wilson and D. Grierson, unpublished work).

在番茄催熟時乙烯訊息傳遞的主要步驟是透過乙烯與專門的「膜覆受體」(包括催熟時才強力誘發的Never-Ripe (NR))間直接互動來啟始的。我們採用了一種yeast two-hybrid interaction篩選法來辨識出催熟相關且依附乙烯的異常模組。該yeast two-hybrid interaction篩選法是以NR cDNA作為誘餌。經由此項篩選我們透過其與NR受體特定而且強烈的互動而找到了與蛋白質 7 (SI;INT7) 互動相對應的一個複製體(L. Alexander, Z. Lin, R. Hackett, I. Wilson and D. Grierson, unpublished work).

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。