kit
Lv 5
kit 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Ask for help in Eng. letter

Please help me to polish this letter and give advice, thank you very much.

-------------------------------

Dear Ms…

I had the honour of meeting you in the Australia study exhibition held in ...............dated ............

After discussing with your specialized consultation , I decided to allow my son to study in Blue Mountains Hotel School in coming July 2009 because he really desire to be an excellent cook.

However, after reading the provided documents, I recognised that most of your courses are related to all operations of a hotel, which includes cookery. Therefore I would like to ask you these questions :

1. Is there any course which only train in Western-style cooking in your school?

2. If your school doesn’t offer chef training course, please give me an advice on chef training school in Australia.

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Your sincerely

1 個解答

評分
  • nung
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear Ms…

I had the honour of meeting you in the Australia Study Exhibition on ...............dated ............

With the help of your consultation , I decided to let my son to study at the Blue Mountains Hotel School starting in July 2009, since he really desires to have a career as an excellent cook.

However, after reading the course information provided, I recognised that most of your courses are related to the operations of a hotel, in which cookery is only a part of them. Therefore, I would like to inquire the following,

1. Is there any program focused only in Western-style cooking in your school? Since my son is only intended to have a career in cookery and not the hotel management in general.

2. If your school does not offer chef training program specifically, would you please give me some advice on chef training schools elsewhere in Australia? Thank you.

I am looking forward to receiving your advice.

Your sincerely,

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。