cytien0804 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Second half of my autobio

This is the seconls and final part of my autobio, anyone check it for me??? Thanks!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before coming back for serving the Military Service, I applied for Substitute Service instead, hoping to sustain my language skills by teaching English at the school, as well as acquire some teaching experience. However, it wasn’t what I expected. Besides teaching, I’m also responsible for all tasks giving by every department. Once in a while, I would be asked to accompany the principle to business dinner. One year maybe short, but I did have a slightly taste of a real business world.

It was my cousin who I first learnt about the manufacture field. She was a year younger than me, but already works as a manager in a shoe company. From what she told me, working in manufacture company may be tough, but these challenges drove her to learn a lot of news things in a short time, like how to manage a plant with hundreds of staffs, the process of shoe making and how to interact with customers, often she has to mend the scripts drew by designers to make shoes come out more practical. Those descriptions made me interested to have a job in this field, to this end; I applied this position in your company. With fluent language skill in English and the passion for this job, I think I’m qualified to do this job.

1 個解答

評分
  • C C
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

here it is:

there are a few places that you need to fill in a little bit of the details.

Before coming back to fulfill my mandatoryMilitary Service in Taiwan, I applied for the Substitute Service which allowedme to teach English in (middle school? High school?) school. I had hoped thatthis would allow me to put my language skills to constant use, as well as to acquiresome teaching experience. However, it was not what I had expected. Besidesteaching, I was also responsible for all tasks giving by every department. Oncein a while, I would be asked to accompany the principal to business dinner. Thusin one short year of my substitute military service I was able to experience alittle bit of the real business world.

It was my cousin from whom I first learned about the manufacture field. She wasa year younger than me, but already working as a manager in a shoe company.

2009-03-06 09:51:48 補充:

From what she told me, working in manufacture company may be tough, but the challenges drove her to learn many news skills in a short time, like how to manage a plant with hundreds of staff members, the process of shoe making and how to interact with customers, among others.

2009-03-06 09:51:57 補充:

Oftentimes she has to alter the sketches? drawn by shoe designers in order for the design to be practical and suitable for manufacturing. Those descriptions greatly interested me to seek for a job in this field. To this end, I applied for this position in your company.

2009-03-06 09:52:19 補充:

With my fluency in the English language and my passion for this job, I believe I am qualified for this job.

參考資料: I'm ABC...
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。