promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
QQ 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

麻煩幫我這篇英文翻譯成中文?贈20點~謝謝

麻煩幫我翻成中文~~

請不要用一般翻譯翻,因為會不順....

謝謝

My friends, it is time to take back the country we love. And whether you voted for me or you voted for Barack, the time is now to unite as a single party with a single purpose.

We are on the same team. And none of us can afford to sit on the sidelines. This is a fight for the future, and it's a fight we must win together.

I haven't spent the past 35 years in the trenches, advocating for children, campaigning for universal health care, helping parents balance work and family, and fighting for women's rights here at home and around the world...

... to see another Republican in the White House squander our promise of a country that really fulfills the hopes of our people.

And you haven't worked so hard over the last 18 months or endured the last eight years to suffer through more failed leadership.

No way, no how, no McCain.

Barack Obama is my candidate, and he must be our president.

已更新項目:

不好意思~這邊還有一段.....麻煩一下

Tonight, I ask you to remember what a presidential election is really about. When the polls have closed and the ads are finally off the air, it comes down to you, the American people, and your lives, and your children's futures.

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My friends, it is time to take back the country we love.

我的朋友們,是時候該拿回我們所愛的國家了.

And whether you voted for me or you voted for Barack, the time is now to unite as a single party with a single purpose.

不管你是投票給歐巴馬 或者是我, 現在是我們團結一致的時候了.

We are on the same team.

我們是在同一個陣線上.

And none of us can afford to sit on the sidelines.

我們所有人都無法站在邊緣線.

This is a fight for the future, and it's a fight we must win together.

這是一場為了未來而打的戰; 這是一場無論如何都要贏的戰.

I haven't spent the past 35 years in the trenches, advocating for children, campaigning for universal health care, helping parents balance work and family, and fighting for women's rights here at home and around the world... to see another Republican in the White House squander our promise of a country that really fulfills the hopes of our people.

我這三十五年以來為了小孩, 健康福利, 家庭, 以及女人的權利奔波並不是為了要看到另一個共和黨總統破壞我們國家的信用.

And you haven't worked so hard over the last 18 months or endured the last eight years to suffer through more failed leadership.

而你在過去的十八個月裡賣力的工作, 忍耐了八年也不是為了繼續承受更多的失敗.

No way, no how, no McCain.

不行, 不可以, 不能是麥肯.

Barack Obama is my candidate, and he must be our president.

歐巴馬是我首選之星. 他必須要成為我們的總統.

2009-03-11 11:34:06 補充:

Tonight, I ask you to remember what a presidential election is really about.

今晚, 我想請你們好好的想想 這次總統大選究竟圖的是什麼.

2009-03-11 11:34:11 補充:

When the polls have closed and the ads are finally off the air, it comes down to you, the American people, and your lives, and your children's futures.

當所有參選廣告結束時, 當投票所關閉時, 剩下的就看你了, 所有美國居民, 你們的人生以及你們小孩的未來.

參考資料: Myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

我的朋友,是时间收回我們愛的國家。 并且您是否投票支持我或您投票支持Barack,时间現在是團結作为一個唯一黨與一個唯一目的。我們是在同一個隊。 并且我們都不可能坐邊線。 這是一次戰鬥为将来和it' s我們必须一起贏取的戰鬥。我haven' t度过了在溝槽的过去35年,主張為孩子,競選為普遍醫療保健,帮助父母平衡工作和家庭和戰鬥為women' s糾正這裡在家和環球… …看見另一名共和黨人在白宫裡揮霍真正地履行我們的人民希望的我們的國家諾言。并且您haven' 那么努力工作在前18個月期间或忍受的t最近八年通过更加不合格的領導遭受。沒有方式,沒有怎麼,沒有McCain。 Barack Obama是我的候選人,并且他必须是我們的總統。

參考資料:
  • 1 0 年前

您好!

我的朋友,是时间收回我們愛的國家。 并且您是否投票支持我或您投票支持Barack,时间現在是團結作为一個唯一黨與一個唯一目的。我們是在同一個隊。 并且我們都不可能坐邊線。 這是一次戰鬥为将来和it' s我們必须一起贏取的戰鬥。我haven' t度过了在溝槽的过去35年,主張為孩子,競選為普遍醫療保健,帮助父母平衡工作和家庭和戰鬥為women' s糾正這裡在家和環球… …看見另一名共和黨人在白宫裡揮霍真正地履行我們的人民希望的我們的國家諾言。并且您haven' t在前18個月期间运作,因此艱苦或忍受了遭受的最近八年通过更加不合格的領導。沒有方式,沒有怎麼,沒有McCain。 Barack Obama是我的候選人,并且他必须是我們的總統。

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。