匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我修改英文自傳

I am29 years old, born in Hualian. I am in family's 4th daughter, I also have 1 younger sister. In family's financial circumstance is not good. My parents just want 3 children originally. But paternal grandmother requests them to have the son. When I and younger sister birth, must give others to foster originally. But my father does not give up. Therefore we can stay with family. When I was very young , my father hand is sawn up when he was working. Not only at that time has not obtained the compensation, but also because of the medical expenses, frequently has the people who duns come our house to hits my father, pounds the furniture. In family's financial circumstance has been worse, but My parents still persisted us enables to continue studying. Sometimes must borrows the tuition to the relative or the neighbor. Although my father’s hand joins, but the medicine was not develop at that time. The finger could not move. My father cannot find the work, only can be engaged in business reject to make money. We also are to make handwork since childhood. When I was graduated from elementary school, summer vacation can go to the restaurant to work as waiter. Although my parents is very laborious, but they have not let us have an empty, never because which family the economic problem has a fit of temper to us. Our whole family's sentiment is extremely good. I always think myself was very happily. Therefore I am very optimistic. All my friends were very much like to close me.

After I was graduated from high school, because the Hualian opportunity of employment is too few. I go to Taibei to get the job. Rents the house with the elder sister elder sister to live. My parents still live in Hualian. Only then the quite long vacation can return to Hualian. I am very miss them .

I am work in Chunghwa Telecom. My position is the counter service personnel. But I am not the unofficial personnel. The pay is few. But can fit the time when I attend class.

已更新項目:

I was graduated from high school for 10 years ago, My younger sister still studying in those years. I hope for help my parents, so I was go to work. My younger sister were graduated last year. Therefore I decided returns to the school. I am likes listening to English song very much.

2 個已更新項目:

Therefore I am decided to study English department. Work and study at the same time were very tire. But when my English is progressed slowly. I was has the sense of achievement very much.

3 個已更新項目:

Study English also understands West culture at the same time that really interesting. I hope when I was graduate that I will still continue learning English joyful.

4 個已更新項目:

今年29歲。出生於花蓮。我是家中的第4個女兒,我還有1個妹妹。家中的經濟狀況不好。爸媽原本只要3個孩子。但奶奶要求他們生兒子。在我和妹妹出生時,原本要送給別人養。但爸爸捨不得。所以我們才能留下來。在我年紀很小時,爸爸的手在工作中被鋸斷了。當時不但沒有得到補償費,還因為醫藥費,常常有討債的人上門來打爸爸,砸東西。家中的經濟狀況更差了,但是爸媽仍堅持讓我們5個小孩能繼續上學。有時必須向親戚或鄰居借學費。

5 個已更新項目:

爸爸的手雖然接上。但當時醫學不發達。手指已經不能動。爸爸找不到工作,只能從事買賣廢棄物賺錢。我們5姐妹也是從小就幫忙做家庭代工。我小學畢業開始,暑假會去餐廳當服務生。雖然爸媽真的很辛苦,但他們從來沒讓我們餓肚子。也從不會因為家中經濟問題對我們發脾氣。我們一家人的感情非常好。我一直覺得自己很幸福。也因此我很樂觀與開朗。朋友都很喜歡與我相處。

6 個已更新項目:

高職畢業後,因為花蓮就業機會太少。我到台北工作。和姊姊租房子住。爸媽仍在花蓮。只有比較長的假期能回花蓮。非常想念爸媽。

我目前在中華電信工作。職位是櫃檯服務人員。但是我是派遣人員。薪水很少。但幸好能配合我上課的時間。

7 個已更新項目:

我高職畢業已經10年了。當年因為妹妹還在學。我希望能幫家裡分擔。選擇就業。去年妹妹也已經畢業了。所以我決定回到學校。我以前就很喜歡聽英文歌。也很喜歡看英美影集。所以決定念英文系。一邊工作一邊上課真的很累。但是英文慢慢進步了。很有成就感。學習英文的同時也了解西方的文化。真的很有意思。希望畢業後,我仍然能繼續快樂的學習英文。

8 個已更新項目:

請幫我修改英文部分的用辭是否恰當及文法,感激不盡

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I am29 years old, born in Hualian. I am the 4th daughter in my family, I also have a younger sister. My family's financial situation was not the best. Originally, my parents just wanted to have 3 children. But grandmother insist on them having a son. They were planning on giving my sister and I away when we were born. But my father was reluctant to give us up. So we ended up staying with the family. When I was very young , my father's hand was sawed off when he was working. He did not receive any compensation and the medical expenses did not help our financial situation. Because of that, collectors came to our house often. They beat up my father and ruin our furniture. Because of my father's accident, our family's financial situation became worst. My parents still insist on us continuing our education. but sometimes we have to borrow tuition from our relatives or the neighbors. Although my father's hand has been reconnected, but medical technology was not advance enough to enable movement to the fingers at the time. My father cannot find work, the only job he found was selling recycled materials to make money. My sisters and I often help out by taking odd jobs. When I graduated from elementary school, I got a job as a waitress at a restaurant during summer vacations. Although my parents had a hard life, but they never let us go hungry. They never direct their unhappiness at us because of our financial problems. Our whole family's very tight. I always feel I'm very lucky. Therefore I am very optimistic. All my friends like to be around me.

2009-03-14 19:20:18 補充:

After I graduated from high school, I went to Taipie to find a job Because Hualian had very few employment opportunity. My older sister and I rented a house together. My parents still live in Hualian. I only get to see them on longer vacations, so I miss them very much.

2009-03-14 19:20:52 補充:

I graduated from high school 10 years ago. At the time my younger sister was still in school. I wanted to help my parents, so I decided to enter the work force.

2009-03-14 19:21:18 補充:

My younger sister graduated last year. So I decided to return to school. I always like to listen to English songs and watch American movies.

2009-03-14 19:21:33 補充:

So I decided to major in English. Work and school at the same time is very tiring. But as my English gets better slowly, I feel a sense of achievement.

2009-03-14 19:21:46 補充:

Studying English and understanding Western culture at the same time is very interesting. I hope when I graduate, I can still continue learning English with great joyful.

參考資料: 在美国
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

這網站(有專業翻譯)你可以詢問看看,

我常去看求職與英文文章:

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!w6gPRaOCFQVCeNg8iHiY...

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。